Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Best Brother

Box

by ParanoiaDestroyah 3 reviews

Gerard gets a surprise delivery...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-08-26 - Updated: 2011-08-26 - 749 words

3Exciting
Gerard’s POV

I woke up with my fingers tangled in Mikey’s soft hair. My fingers tightened around his velvety locks, not pulling, but it still caused him to stir. I silently cussed at myself for disturbing him. His hand trailed down from my side to my ass, and he squeezed slightly. He let out a quiet ‘mhmph’, smiled and opened his eyes slightly.

“Hey baby…” I said and stretched a little. He raised an eyebrow at me.

“Baby?” He asked.

“Um… Yeah… We just… And you said…” I stammered.

“I don’t recall.” He stated simply and shrugged.

“You don’t?” I asked, and my eyes almost popped out of my head.

“Maybe a kiss would refresh my memory.” He said and glanced at his pillow.

I pushed his chin up a little, and looked into his eyes, trying to make him melt. It was clearly working. I brushed my lips against his gently. He shook slightly, and closed his eyes. I pressed our lips together, and my tongue rubbed against his bottom lip, encouraging him to grant me access. He parted his lips hesitantly, and I slowly slid my tongue inside his mouth. I explored every inch of him, his tongue mingling with mine. My kissing was almost greedy, I wanted to taste more of the coffee and apple that was still lingering in his warm mouth.

I ran my fingers through his hair, and deepened the kiss. He wasn’t expecting this, so I smiled when he moaned in my mouth slightly. He pulled me closer, and ran his hand up and down my bare back. I pulled out of the kiss slowly, looking into his eyes again. I saw a slight look of disappointment on his face and I pecked him on the cheek.

“Did that spark your memory?” I asked with a small grin.

“And then some…” He giggled.

We agreed to go to Wal-mart for some dinner, since we’d only been asleep for four hours, and it was around dinner time. We got dressed, exchanging the occasional smirk. Neither of us thought what we did was wrong. It felt natural. It felt right. Of course, we couldn’t tell anyone about it. But this is who we are.

I walked down the steps, my brother close behind, and I’d glance behind me and flash playful smiles at him. He wrapped his arms around me from behind when we got down the steps, and I kissed his forearm.

“There’s something on the porch…” Mikey observed and et go of me to see what it was.

He walked out, and I looked onto the porch, but Mikey’s pert little ass was blocking my view. He walked back in, and looked at the box with his eyebrows furrowed. He handed me the box.

“You’re having stuff mailed here now?” He asked.

“No… Nobody knows I’m here except my boss, and I don’t get mail from him…” I said, sharing his puzzled expression. He shrugged and handing me a pair of scissors to cut through the tape sealing it.

I opened the box apprehensively. There were… Flowers? Red roses and two cigarettes. I looked at the card.
‘One for now, one for later.
xo’


It read without a signature. I tried looking for a return address, but there was none. I found this really odd. No one knew I was staying here, with the exception of my boss, and it says it’s to ‘Gerard Way’.

“Was this on the porch when you went out before?” I asked, and looked up at Mikey, a slight feeling of fear running up my spine.

“No… Who’s it from?” He asked, and took a step closer to me.

“It doesn’t say…” I said, still looking at the box. I was curious, scared, and interested at the same time.

“Maybe your boss is playing a prank?” He said and raised an eyebrow.

“All he knows it that I’m with you. Not the address…” I said and felt the chills return.




Rate. Review. Favorite.
I had to cut this chapter short, I'm going through a little rough patch, so the I'll have the next chapter up whenever I get it up. I apologize, but I'm just struggling to convince myself of certain things, and I'm at war with myself. So far I'm losing.
Sorry for the unwanted information.
But anyway, like I said, next chapter will be up when it is.
Sign up to rate and review this story