Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist

Eternal Flame

by Arra 1 review

[Hughes x Roy] The silence whispered words of love and commitment as they laid naked next to each other. Nothing else mattered. Yaoi. One-Shot. Please R&R.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Maes Hughes, Roy Mustang - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-06-06 - Updated: 2006-06-06 - 831 words - Complete

1Moving
Author's note: Just a little note, I'm not English so I'm sorry if there is any errors.

This was the time when nothing else existed but themselves, the bed and the semen starting to dry on their sweaty skin. The silence whispered words of love and commitment as they laid naked next to each other. Nothing else mattered.

The afterglow was always so beautiful and they wanted it to last an age. Enjoying every second of it in each other's arms. In Roy's bed. In the Lieutenant Colonel's bed that had only been graced by himself and another man.

Nothing was going to keep them away from each other. Hughes would probably get married with a pretty girl and have lots of kids. Roy would probably work his way up in the military ranks. But that wouldn't keep them away from each other. That wouldn't keep Hughes away from Roy's ass that tightened so beautifully around his cock. It wouldn't keep Mustang away from Maes' erection that so delightfully pushed inside of him. They couldn't let go of each other. Not /yet/.

Roy shivered and clung closer to Maes, seeking body heat, which Hughes gladly and wholeheartedly gave him. The younger man tilted his head up and kissed Hughes right under the ear. Maes sighed softly and let his strong hands run down his lover's back, caressing it with the softness of his skilled hands.

The Major moved his one hand from Roy's back to the Lieutenant Colonel's cheek. Rubbing the slightly blushed skin with his thumb before he kissed the same spot, and then moved his mouth south and tasted the love Roy had to offer.

"You've spent much time with Gracia lately," Roy said as-a-matter-of-factly. Cocking an eyebrow in Maes' direction. "You make me feel like a girl." Hughes laughed and kissed Roy's nose. Maes had recently gotten a girlfriend, a pretty one, too. But he still came to Roy every now and then, still not wanting to let go of the man he loved so deeply, as a friend and lover.

"Sorry," he apologized, looking all puppy-eyed at Roy. "You're not a girl." He moved his hand down between them, slid it through downy curls and found his evidence. "No, definitely not a girl." Roy chuckled. That was so /Maes/. "Because, love, if you were a girl, I would've married /you/," he said and meant every word. The seriousness in his eyes told Roy so.

The silence pained Mustang and he wanted to say something, but he couldn't utter a word. Maes' last words had just grabbed his heart and squeezed it. "What are you trying to do, Maes?" Roy finally said as he began to stroke his lover's belly. "Trying to make me love you more than I already do? I don't think that's possible." Hughes laughed softly, his hand once again finding its way down between them.

While kissing Roy's cheek softly, he began to stroke Roy's erection as he had done so many times before. Mustang made a lovingly sound and bucked his length into Hughes' hand. Roy's cock was begging so deliciously and Maes couldn't resist the urge to lean down and lick the pre-cum off the tip.

"I... I take that back..." Roy said and looked lazily down at the mouth around his arousal. "I love you. And I love you more each day. Don't tease me like this Maes... Oh God above have mercy..." he moaned.

Maes looked up at his lover and replaced his mouth with a hand. He wanted to cry when he saw the look on Roy's face. A cross between need and love. Mustang was so fucking beautiful and only a maniac would leave him if he'd been in Maes' place. Mustang could get even the straightest guys gay. Or at least bisexual. "Thought you didn't believe in God, Roy?" Hughes teased, darting out his tongue, barely letting it touch the head on Roy's dick.

Mustang scowled at him. "You know... AH! This is not helping. You get back there with your mouth or I'll... AH GOD MAES!"

*

"Maes?" Roy whispered, breaking the silence, once again lying in bed, crawled up beside his lover, sticky and sweaty after a second round.

"Uh-huh?" the Major replied lazily as he kissed the top of Mustang's head. Roy didn't answer immediately, he simply just enjoyed the afterglow once again, and didn't rush to get the words he wanted out of his mouth.

He sighed happily and deeply, "You think you'll marry Gracia?"

Maes kissed Roy's head once again. "Maybe." Roy sighed, turned around a bit and claimed a kiss from the one he loved. "Either way, I still love you, Lieutenant Colonel Roy Mustang. And I always will."

Give me your hand, darling.

Maes clasped his hand around Roy's wrist and lead Mustang's hand to his chest.

Do you feel my heart beating?

"Feel it, Roy."

Do you understand?

"It's burning for you," said Maes.

Is this burning, an eternal flame?
Sign up to rate and review this story