Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Where the animals should go...

Hurricane.

by UndergroundCinnamon 4 reviews

Nothing to do with the story. I'm just worried sick over here.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2011-08-28 - Updated: 2011-08-28 - 287 words

1Moving
Hey,
Sorry, still no chapter…
This is actually for the hurricane. Now, I realize the power’s been cut off or going out in more and more places, and that it’s currently like…4 am over there but I’m still gonna write this. I just really hope for all of you on the east coast that you’re as safe as possible, and that it really won’t get/hasn’t gotten terribly bad (more than it has, I mean). If anyone has any extra news on how Irene is progressing, if you can, please let me know. I really hope that everyone stays safe, there have been 10 deaths already, and that’s already ALOT.

But yeah, I haven’t been able to contact my family (mid/northern NJ, Rhode Island and Massachusetts) and even though people don’t seem too worried about the wind it’s the water levels that seem to be the worst...Hoboken NJ has already been flooding for quite some time and I heard they had to evacuate parts of it, but I’m not sure. Well, as I said, I’m just worried for the whole area. If any of you on the east coast happen to read this, please let me know how everything is going over there. On the “bright” side, it should be through by tonight…
Well, I can’t help but be extremely worried for everyone over there, and I just hope that none of you will have to face anything bad.
If any of you are faced with an accident of any kind, my heart goes out to you and your families.

Praying to whoever’s up there that everyone can remain safe,
xx, a.
Sign up to rate and review this story