Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > This Is What It Means To Fall

5- Promises

by kaydom

Brendon wants to keep his promise to Juliette.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2011-08-28 - Updated: 2011-11-27 - 962 words

?Blocked



Brendon walked in to the room, gripping the terrified girl by her hair as he dragged her uncooperative body along.

He heard Juliette gasp and as he looked up at her he realized her eyes were focused on the girl, feebly fighting him as he tried to drag her in to the main room. He figured she would scream but she hadn't just yet. Either way he wasn't worried about it. This place was perfectly made for people that didn't want their 'fun' to be overheard.

Brendon stared at Juliette until she made eye contact with him. When he saw the terror in her eyes he smiled, "Now for my promise." he whispered, dragging the girl with him closer to Juliette until he reached out and grabbed his knife.

The girl cried out in horror as she saw the knife. She knew the pain that would follow but she wasn't aware that Brendon meant to take her life this time. She didn't have much fight left in her though and it wasn't taking much of Brendon's strength to keep her from actually making any progress towards freedom.

"No!" Juliette screamed as Brendon brought the knife closer to the girls throat. He paused and looked up at Juliette with confusion.

"What is your problem?" Brendon asked.

"Please Brendon... Please don't hurt her." Juliette begged, staring at the man she had recently shared an intimate moment with. He looked insane to her now but that's only because she now knew what he had said was true. He was a murderer.

"If I didn't then that would make me a liar." Brendon said. He threw the girl against the wall and then glared at her, "Don't you dare run for it. You won't make it far and I'll make whats coming much much worse." After the torture she had been through the girl believed him so she stayed close to the wall, clinging to it.

Brendon stepped closer to Juliette and traced her lips with his finger. She tensed as he touched her and he could feel her body trembling. This made his tone soften as he stopped touching her, "I know you're in shock. This is a lot to take in but I will make you my only girl Juliette. You're special."

Juliette glared at him with a look of disgust, "You're nothing but a monster."

Brendon shrugged, "That may be true but I'm your monster." He said, teasingly. "I won't make her suffer if that helps any."

Juliette looked passed him at the terrified girl, she was shaking in the corner clinging to the wall. Juliette could see the bruises lining her body and the cuts, she had an open wound that looked as if it might be infected. "It looks like she's already suffered." Juliette said, softly.

Brendon turned from Juliette, once again shrugging. "I'll be back to you in one moment." He told Juliette.

Juliette moved her wrists in frustration as they didn't budge at all. "No! Brendon please! Brendon!" She screamed, louder with each word until Brendon finally looked back at her and backhanded her in frustration.

Juliette's head snapped to the side as pain exploded in the side of her face and she moaned in pain, "Me..." She muttered, "Just do it to me if you need to get a fix for your sick craving." She said, muttering it a bit backwards.

Brendon stared at her in confusion and he gripped her jaw roughly and turned her to face him, "You want me to kill you?" He asked.

"If that's what you need to do." Juliette said, softly as her entire body trembled in fear.

Brendon noticed the tears in her eyes and he sighed softly, loosening his grip on her jaw. "I didn't mean to hit you." He admitted, "And I'm not going to kill you." He stated, leaning in and forcing a kiss on Juliette. She refused to kiss back but he wasn't too upset as he trailed his fingers down her body.

Brendon gently caressed Juliette's breast, kneading both nipples, squeezing softly until he forced a moan from Juliette.

"That's my girl." Brendon encouraged as he unzipped his pants and pushed them to his feet, along with his boxers. He was still hard, having not gotten any relief earlier when pleasing Juliette.

Juliette looked up at the ceiling and Brendon laughed, "Oh please. Don't pretend you don't want this because I'm fully aware of the fact that you're still craving me." Juliette felt tears slide down her cheeks and tried to refuse the fact that what he said was true.

Brendon slipped a finger inside of Juliette again and smiled to find that she was still well lubricated. He slowly entered her, moaning in delight as her pussy tightened around his hard cock. He finally found himself inside of her all the way and let his cock rest there as her pussy milked it. He leaned forward and kissed Juliette's neck since she was still refusing to look at him though he could hear her soft moans.

As Brendon began slowly pumping his cock in and out of her dripping pussy he placed his thumb on her sensitive clit and started rubbing, fast. The sound of their moans filled the room as he quickened his pace.

Brendon felt Juliette's pussy tighten more around his cock and she moaned loudly as she came. After pleasing Juliette he started pounding in to her, shaking her body and causing her moans to become louder until he felt himself explode within her.

Brendon kept his body pressed against Juliette's for a few seconds before pulling away and he smiled as a small amount of cum dripped out. He hadn't used a condom. He would have to deal with that later.
Sign up to rate and review this story