Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > This Is What It Means To Fall

4- Secrets

by kaydom

"I still haven't told you my secret." Brendon whispered.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Horror - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-08-28 - Updated: 2011-11-27 - 1129 words

?Blocked
Brendon had to sterilize the knife again but it only took seconds and then he started gently running the tip of the knife over Juliette's pale skin while she stayed completely still, frightened. Brendon noticed she had even stopped shaking though when he looked up at her face she still looked terrified.

Brendon cut in to Juliette's flesh, making the mark deep as he dug a line in her skin. He heard her sharp intake of breath but aside from that she was keeping control of any words coming out. Brendon was impressed. Brendon then dug in a half circle twice, making a 'B' in her skin. He grabbed another sanitary wipe and dabbed at the blood, making Juliette gasp.

Brendon continued, cutting deep in to her flesh to carve an 'R', Juliette was biting her lip to hold back the plead for him to stop. She didn't want to disappoint him by doing that. Brendon quickened his pace and as he was finishing the 'O' Juliette let out a sob, getting Brendons attention.

"Are you okay?" Brendon asked, dabbing at the blood dripping from the letters he had carved against her skin.

Juliette nodded, "It just hurts." She said, tears coating her face. She had never put up with pain before, she didn't even like simple shots.

Brendon smiled, "You're doing really well." He said softly as he carved the 'N' and gathered some of her falling blood on his finger. He set the knife on the towel and brought his finger up to Juliette's lips. He pressed against them for a moment as he stared in to her teared up eyes, "Taste." He said, smiling.

Juliette allowed his finger entry in to her mouth and tasted her own blood, it tasted metallic and odd but she sucked his finger to clean it of her blood. It wasn't that she liked the taste... She just loved the smile on Brendon's face. She didn't want it to disappear.

Brendon took the knife and cleaned it off then grabbed a mirror and walked over to Juliette. "Would you like to see?" he asked.

Juliette nodded, unsure of what he had done. She was kind of scared but he looked happy about his work so she assumed it couldn't be that bad. As Brendon reflected the mirror on her she saw the smeared blood and the name "BRENDON" carved in to her skin. "Do you like it?" Brendon asked.

Juliette looked at Brendon and nodded. "Strangely... It's sweet." She replied.

Brendon laughed and nodded, "Does it hurt?" He asked as he grabbed the first aid kit and started wiping and bandaging it so that it wouldn't get infected.

"A little but not as bad as I thought it would. Now that you're done cutting it hurts a lot less, now it's kind of just an ache." Juliette admitted.

Brendon smiled, "Good. I'm all done!" He declared, putting the first aid kit back in its place and taking the towel to the laundry bin.

Juliette watched as Brendon approached her and gently ran his fingers across her stomach, above her now bandaged wound. "Do you want me to take this slow?" Brendon asked, devouring Juliettes body with his eyes.

Juliette shook her head, "No, I want you." She said, breathlessly as she got excited. He was the most interesting person she had ever set her eyes upon.

Brendon grinned and passionately took her mouth with his own, running his hands all over her body, he slipped his fingers under the hem of her underwear and pulled them down, kissing down her body slowly as he did so.

Juliette moaned as Brendon parted her sensitive and pouty pussy lips with his fingers. He gently caressed the inside of her lips, searching for her clit and rubbing it slowly. Juliette arched her back a little. The way he touched her felt so good, too good. He reached up and started playing with her hardened nipple on her left breast which made her breathing increase and she started pushing herself in to his hand, wanting more.

Brendon brought his lips to Juliette's but didn't kiss her, instead he whispered back, "I'm going to make you crave me." She believed him because she already kind of did crave him.

Brendon lowered his mouth to Juliette's soft pussy and licked the outside teasingly, still rubbing her clit with his thumb. She was arching up to meet his thumb yet he refused to increase the pressure just yet and as he licked deeply he could hear her moaning in approval.

Brendon kept lapping at her pussy and the taste of her juice made him hard but he wasn't ready yet, once he was pleased with how wet she had become he slowly slid a finger inside of her. Juliette moaned louder, pressing against his finger and he moved it around slowly as her pussy walls clutched around his finger tightly, wanting more.

"Do you want me?" Brendon asked in a teasing tone, increasing the pressure as he rubbed her clit and finger fucked her with only one finger, leaving her body begging for more.

"Yes. Yes please Brendon." Juliette breathed out, moaning in pleasure. He made her feel so good but then... he stopped.

"Brendon.." Juliette moaned, needing to feel him inside of her. She'd never wanted anything so badly in her life.

Brendon smiled and kissed Juliette softly, allowing her to taste her own juices. She kissed back passionately, loving the taste and the kink of it all.

"I still haven't told you my secret." Brendon whispered.

Juliette stared in to his eyes and saw her own need reflected in his eyes, "What secret?" She asked, breathing hard with desire.

"I'm a murderer." Brendon said, not breaking eye contact with Juliette.

Juliette stared back but then after a few seconds she started laughing, uneasily. "You're joking, right? Not very funny in this situation Brendon." She said, thinking it was his sick idea of a joke. Who would do that during such a passionate moment?

"I'm not joking and I still have to fulfill my promise to you." Brendon said, keeping a calm face as he stared at Juliette. He watched her think it over and saw the controlled panic on her face.

Juliette moved her wrists, "Let me out of these things." She complained, "Now." She said, trying to toughen her tone.

"You know that's not going to happen Juliette." Brendon said softly.

Juliette stared at him, feeling frightened. "Please... Just let me go." She whispered, still hoping this was some terrible joke.

"I'll be right back love." Brendon said, kissing Juliette on the forehead. He was perfectly aware of how she had stiffened at his touch but he wasn't bothered in the least; he expected this.
Sign up to rate and review this story