Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > This Is What It Means To Fall

3- Run

by kaydom

Juliette finds herself unable to walk away but she doesn't know the true danger she's facing.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-28 - Updated: 2011-11-27 - 1600 words

?Blocked
Juliette got ready for her decorating ‘date’ nervously. She didn’t know if she was making a mistake. Brendon was absolutely gorgeous and passionate but she also got a creep vibe from him.

Her need to move on won out though as Juliette checked in the mirror one last time. She had wanted to look good so she wore a black skirt with a white band t-shirt, knee high boots. She had curled her hair and was wearing dark make up. It was a strange style but Juliette loved it. She hoped Brendon did too.

Juliette was sitting outside waiting for Brendon. He had insisted that he pick her up so as to not waste any of her gas. She hadn’t particularly cared but Brendon seemed intent upon her not bringing her car.

Meanwhile as Brendon pulled up Pierre walked in to Juliette’s motel, he had heard someone saw her there. “Hey.” Juliette said, smiling as she sat in the car next to Brendon.

“Hi.” Brendon said, not being very talkative.

Juliette let it go as she listened to music on the drive. Something seemed off to her though. It was too bad that she didn’t follow her gut.

**

Brendon pulled up to the club and walked around, opening Juliette's door for her and extending his hand. Juliette took it and stood, thanking him as he smiled.

Brendon smiled back at her though the smile was forced. At the moment he was fighting the urge to drag her inside and bruise that beautiful pale skin. It really was intoxicating to him. Juliette opened the door and walked in to the main area of the club, gasping in surprise. "You got started without me!" she said, in a playful tone.

Brendon chuckled and walked in after her. "I couldn't help myself. I kind of wanted to have more time with you, not including simply decorating." He could be a charmer when he wanted to. Juliette smiled at his sweet-ness. "That's really nice Brendon. It looks wicked... Which i guess is the point. I like it!"

Brendon smiled back, "Want to play?" he grinned.

Juliette bit her bottom lip softly, nervous at the idea as she looked around. She had never quite gotten all that kinky in bed. Yesterday with Brendon was about as rough as she'd ever gotten and it wasn't all that rough at all but she wanted change... Brendon was very different from Pierre. That was the main attraction.

"I don't know." Juliette replied, nervously. She didn't want to let him down and she saw the disappointment in his eyes as she stepped closer to him and ran her hands up his shirt, feeling his chest.

"I don't want to let you down." Juliette said, going with honesty. "I've always been the good girl actually... I'm not used to this stuff."

Brendon smiled and nodded, "I can tell you're a good girl." He replied, finding that to be more of a turn on. "Can you trust me?"

Juliette closed her eyes as Brendon leaned down and softly sucked on her earlobe, biting it yet still being fairly gentle. He whispered in her ear, "I won't use you like he did. You can be my only girl." That hit the spot for Juliette as she felt herself melt in to his arms.

Juliette nodded, "I want to play." She said, moaning as Brendon kissed up her neck and to her lips. She found him to be very seductive and doubted he needed kink in his life at all to bring a girl to the most wonderful orgasm of her life but she wanted him how he was so she gave in to him, prepared to let herself feel different even if it scared her a little.

Brendon's smile widened as he pushed Juliette against the wall, he was still being gentle though. He liked her. That was unusual for him but he had meant what he said. She could be his only if she would accept him and play nice. He just wasn't sure she'd be able to. Brendon reached on each side of Juliette and gently locked her wrists in to place with the cuffs that hung from the wall, making her hold her arms up a little in discomfort. Brendon gently kissed her on the lips. "This will be fun." He promised her.

"Is that comfortable?" Brendon asked, moving her wrists slightly to make sure it was secure. Juliette nodded, "I'm fine." she said, slightly scared at being restrained.

Brendon smiled kindly at her as he gently started kissing her once again, surprised at how much she seemed to crave his kisses. Each time he pulled away she leaned forward, wanting more. Brendon ran his hands up Juliette's shirt, touching her soft warm skin. He wanted this off. He pulled a knife out of his pocket and watched as Juliette's eyes widened yet she said nothing.

Brendon realized she was being compliant and quiet to please him and he smiled at her reassuringly, "I'm going to cut your shirt off." He explained.

"It's the only shirt I have here." Juliette said softly.

Brendon laughed, "It will be okay. If you get cold you can wear one of mine. I have all of my stuff here darling." He said, not planning on letting her go home... even though she thought he just meant for the night.

Brendon slowly cut through the fabric on her shirt, tearing it off and throwing it on the ground. Once done he put his knife on the shelf next to Juliette and started running his fingers over her pale beautiful skin covering her stomach. "You're beautiful." Brendon whispered in awe.

Juliette bit her lip nervously, "You're the only one that thinks so." She said, giving in to her low self esteem that stemmed from Pierre cheating on her. She'd never doubted a single thing about herself beforehand.

Brendon shook his head. "I doubt that's the case but even so... does anyone else matter right now?" He asked, looking in to Juliettes beautiful eyes as he unclasped her bra which was strapless so he didn't need the knife again as he pulled it off and revealed her perfectly shaped breasts.

Juliette stared back at Brendon, "No." She whispered.

"Would you like to prove that to me?" Brendon asked, still staring in to her eyes.

Juliette shivered slightly from the cold, "H-how?" She asked, nervously.

"Does it matter?" Brendon asked in a challenging tone.

Slowly Juliette shook her head and Brendon smiled at her, "Juliette..." He whispered, picking up his knife and staring at it's sharp edge. "This is going to hurt. Would you like a gag?"

Juliette stared at the knife and felt herself trembling slightly, "I-I..." She started, nervously as she watched Brendon take a lighter and start holding the knife over the flame. He turned it a few times and touched it, staring at it as he prepared himself. Once he felt sure that it was sterilized he went and grabbed a clean towel and a first aid kit. He set both the towel and first aid kit on the shelf next to Juliette then he turned and stared in to her eyes, "Tell me Juliette." He said, softly and kindly.

"I'm scared." Juliette whispered, still staring at the knife in Brendon's hand. "Blood freaks me out a little."

Brendon nodded, "It freaks a lot of people out but it's okay. I'll be as gentle as I can." Brendon said, gently running the blade along Juliettes side, not breaking skin.

Juliette nodded and bit her lip nervously. "No... I don't want to be gagged." She whispered.

"Are you sure?" Brendon double checked, surprised and pleased with her choice.

Juliette nodded.

Brendon grabbed a sanitary wipe from the first aid kit and gently dabbed at the place right next to Juliette's hip. He had chosen the place at the bottom of her stomach and had to unbutton her jeans a little to get the exact spot he wanted. Once that was done he continued dabbing. He could feel Juliette shaking slightly and smiled. "I'm going to pull your jeans down a little or they might get in my way." Brendon told Juliette. She didn't respond so he pulled them down, giving himself free reign to the exact spot he wanted.

Brendon lightly pointed the tip of the knife at Juliette's skin and cursed softly. He didn't want to hurt her but he knew this was going to hurt and that was kind of the point. He wanted to hurt her. But he also didn't want to. "What's wrong?" Juliette asked, voice trembling.

Brendon stopped for a second and stood, facing Juliette. He kissed her lightly on her forehead and then looked in to Juliette's eyes. "I'm going to hurt you Juliette." He said, needing her to know that even though he had already told her this would hurt. He meant beyond this but she didn't know that.

"I don't want to be alone anymore." Juliette responded, tears welled up in her eyes. "You're everything he's not... You're everything I want."

Brendon dropped the knife and leaned against Juliette, inhaling her beautiful scent and burying his face in her neck, "I'm no good for you." He muttered.

"I don't need good Brendon. I need you." Juliette whispered in response.

Brendon finally stood and nodded, "This is your last chance then... Do you want to prove that I'm what you want?" He asked again. She didn't understand that he was giving her the chance to get away.

"Yes." Juliette whispered, closing her eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story