Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Best Brother

He Was Here

by ParanoiaDestroyah 15 reviews

More disturbingly disturbing things are disturbing the way brothers... Could I use a variation of the word disturbing once more? I think not.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-08-29 - Updated: 2011-08-29 - 1273 words

3Original
Gerard’s POV

I woke up at around two a.m., and went downstairs for a snack. I got some soup and microwaved it. I grabbed a glass, and filled it with water. I walked over to the freezer to get some ice. Upon opening the freezer, I found a dried up rose with a card attached.

“Oh shit.” I said. I can’t believe he was in here. He was in my brother’s house. He was in my new house. I picked it up and read the note.

Sorry I had to cut the meeting today short. I couldn’t risk your lover seeing us together. He’d have turned green with jealousy. I noticed he left the door unlocked before you left, so I figured I’d leave this for you before you two got back. But don’t worry. Soon, we can be together forever.
xo


“Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit… MIKEY! MIKEY! MIKEY! COME HERE! MIKEY COME HERE!” I yelled, and I felt my eyes well up with tears. I was just starting to feel safer, and not as on edge and I had to find this shit. The microwave go off and I completely ignored it. I heard slow footsteps in the hall. “M-Mikey…” I started, voice slightly strained from trying not to cry. “H-He was in here… Th-they were in the house…” After I said that, I heard the footsteps get faster, and then a thud as Mikey jumped down the final few steps and ran out to the kitchen.

“That scumbag was in our house?!” He exclaimed. “That dirty fucking freak stepped foot inside our house?!”

I nodded and tried to hold back my tears. The flowers were one thing. Him running into me was another. This was on a whole new level. He was in here, and he’s expecting us to be together forever. I have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. Worse than the first two times. The first time was weird, and scary. The second time was frightening. Now I’m scared in a whole new way.

“Can I see the note?” He asked, the rage turning into concern when he saw my expression. I handed him the note, he read it, then dropped it and hugged me. I held onto him tight, praying that he wouldn’t give up on us, despite the facts that we had to keep our relationship under wraps, and now I’ve got a stalker.

“Mikey… I’m scared…” I started, and looked at my slightly taller older brother.

“It’s fine, I wont let anyone bad near you.” He said and kissed my forehead.

“No… Not scared like that… Well, I am scared like that, but that’s not what I meant…” I started, trying to avoid eye contact.

“Then what is it?” He asked.

“A-Are you… Would you… If this… If… I…” I said, trying to figure out how to ask him, looking to the right. If I couldn’t see his face, maybe his reaction wouldn’t be as bad. He cupped my cheek in his hand and gently moved my head to face him.

“You can ask me anything…” He said with a sincere look in his eyes. Damn it I hate how good he was at that.

“A-Are you going to leave me because of this guy?” I asked, in more of a whisper.

“No! Of course not, Gerard! I love you.” He said and kissed me. “I love you so much.” He said, and rubbed my back. “God, Gerard… Losing Alicia… That was hard… But if I lost you I don’t know what I’d do…”

“R-Really?” I questioned, still sniffling slightly.

“I wouldn’t lie to you.” He said. “I have nothing to hide from you, not even my thoughts.”

“You mean it?” I inquired, liking hearing what he had to say.

“Gee, I touched myself for you, and in front of you. I have body issues. And I refused to be naked in front of Alicia, and I avoided the topic of masturbation completely in her presence. Even jokingly. Proof enough?” He asked.

“Oh… Mhm…”I agreed and hugged him tighter.

“Come on… The doors are locked, and I don’t think the windows have ever been opened, let alone unlocked. Could we go back to bed?” He asked.

“Okay.” I agreed and walked upstairs holding Mikey’s hand.

-Time Lapse-

“What the fuck!?” I heard Mikey exclaim, and ran outside to see what the problem was. Mikey’s car was fucked up. The tires were slashed, the head lights and tail lights were smashed, the hood was dented, and the windows were cracked. On the window, there was an ‘xo’ spray painted in black. Mikey stood there with his jaw hanging loose, eyes wide, and hands on his head.

I walked over to the side of my car, and there was yet another rose. I walked over, trying to hide the fact I was shaking. What if this guy was going to hurt Mikey? I couldn’t risk that. I picked up the note that was attached to the flower.

I can see you, but you can’t see me.

It said on the front. I didn’t know why it didn’t say ‘xo’ like it always did. I set the tiny card down, and went over to Mikey, and wrapped an arm around him.

“You have insurance, right?” I asked, and rubbed his shoulder.

“Of course… Just… Who would… Who the fuck would trash my fucking car? I haven’t done anything bad to anyone!” He exclaimed her threw his hands to his sides.

“…Maybe it was…” I hinted, still freaked out about the message on the card.

“You found more flowers?!” He asked, and looked at me in disbelief,

“Yeah…” I said and nodded toward the note.

He walked over, before he had a chance to read it, I noticed another side to it, and grabbed it.

I noticed you’re very intimate with the other man. I can’t help but to think you may actually have stronger feelings for him than you do for me. But I should know that’s not true.
xo


I felt that fear again, and handed Mikey the note. He laughed, and dropped the note.

“YOU CAN SEE HIM?! YOU CAN SEE HIM?! LOOK AT THIS!” He said as he raised his arms upward, and flipped his middle fingers up to the sky. “YOU’RE A FREAK, AND NO ONE FUCKING WANTS YOU AROUND, INCLUDING GERARD! LEAVE. US. ALONE!” He screamed, and walked inside, probably enraged.

I followed him, and he got out his phone book and started dialing a number.

“Who’re you calling?” I asked.

“My friend Frank. He’s a state cop. He should be able to help us, and find this motherfucker.” He said.




There was a hint.
There was a hint. Hint hint hint.
HINT.
But you have to be a fan of a certain something to have gotten the hint.
Hint hint.
HINT.

What'd you think of the chapter?
Who do you think is the stalker?
For those of you who thought it was Frank, could it still be him? Being a statey, he has the resources... Being friends with Mikey, he'd know Gerard existed...
Or...
Could it be Lyn-z? Maybe Bob... Who knows? It could even be princess fro-fro.
What do you think is going to happen next?
LET ME KNOW WHAT'S RUNNING THROUGH THAT BEAUTIFUL MIND OF YOURS.
Hell, even tell me how your dinner was.
Rate. Review. Favorite. Feedback is excellent.
Sign up to rate and review this story