Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Make a Rockin Wish

5:00

by Popciclegirl 0 reviews

"Are you sure?"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2006-06-06 - Updated: 2006-06-06 - 575 words

0Unrated
It was 5:00. I was dressed nice. I had my hair in a loose ponytale. Lots of eyeliner. I was wearing my happybunny shirt that said I won't bite...much and cuffed jeans so I was reavealing my tatoo. A black rose pouring blood located on my ankle. I recently got a black streak in my hair. I have to admit, I looked pretty cool! I waited on the lawn for my chariot. I had no clue that we were expecting other guests.

"Hey Rox. Everyones in there." Gerard greeted. I just smiled. I heard Frank throwing a fit about his wife.

"I still don't get it. My wife doesn't wanna go ANYWHERE with me!" Frank blurted.

I heard a woman's voice. "Maybe it's because she'd rather have you home to herself instead of with all these people!" The girl gave Gerard a hint face.

"Sorry babe. It's not my choice! It's Brians fault." Gerard said.

I walked in and everyone stopped what they were doing and switched their attention to me. The girl was the one who broke the ice.

"Oh! Hi, I'm Cloe! Gerard's wife." Cloe said.

"Hi." I said shyly. One moment to another because after that akward moment I was next kissing Mikey.

"So are you up to being with us for a month or would you rather go home now?" Mikey asked. I looked at him cluelessly.

"Huh?"

"I'm offering to take you on tour with us. Every year for at least one of the major tours we take our girlfriends or wifes. I'm taking you. Do you want to or..."

"I'd love to!" I said a little to loud.

"Coolness." Mikey said.

"Let the party begin!" Gerard said.

"Oh Yeah!" I heard a familar voice I seriously did not want ot hear.

"Bert!" Gerard yelled like a seven year old girl. Bert went to go kiss Gerard but he stopped him. "No, no, no! My wifes here!" He said. "We'll try another time." He joked.

"Ha, ha, ha!" Cloe laughed. "Get over it Bert. He's mine."

"He was mine first!" Bert said.

"Get the monkey out Ray." Bob yelled. "I'll help you."

"Yeah. You got your own bus! Why do you make our lives misirible when you got a whole other band!" Frank joked.

"I need a ride!" Bert said.

"But yor bus is right in front of ours."

"Exactly! Bye, bye!" Bert left.

"And good ridence." Cloe sighed. "To tell you the truth Gerard, I seriously don't like him!"

"Do any of us?" Ray said.

"WHy are you so quiet Rox?" Mikey asked.

"I'm a quiet person...I guess." I answered.

"That's no reason!" Gerard shouted. "Do you drink?"

"Yeah."

"Cool! Is my little Cloe gonna drink or is she gonna stay a bore?"

"As long as Bree's not here I'm drinkin!"

"Speakin of Bree...where is she?" Gerard asked.

"That's pretty sad. You don't know where your own daughter is?!" I said.

"Shut up. Seriously...where?"

"She's at my brothers. He's responsible enough. And his girlfriend is there to show off her womanly instincts." Cloe said.

"More like manly." Ray said.

"What makes you say that?" She asked.

"She beat me in arm wrestling! Nobody beats me!"

"Except everybody." Bob said.

"Well, I'm gonna leave and show Roxy here around the bus. Thank god theres finally another girl on the bus. Besides Gerard of course!" Cloe said taking my hand.

"Hardy, har, har." Gerard mumbled.

"Bye!" She said.
Sign up to rate and review this story