Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

A house is not a home

by PandaFish 3 reviews

Anita (Annie) Lynn Dyst is nearing sixteen years old. Her mother is gone and her father never leaves his workshop anymore and her brother went missing ten years ago. She was left to fend for hersel...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2011-09-04 - Updated: 2011-09-04 - 518 words

0Unrated
The sky was dark when I left my father to head to my corner. I had been working the streets for no more than a month now but I knew if I didn't get there early I wouldn't have my place there anymore. My stiletto clad feet walked briskly and a breeze blew my soft chestnut hair out of my face. My skin was sickly pale and I was probably underweight but I didnt care. I knew that men liked the skinny ones best.
My corner was one of the hardest to find but everyone knew that the girls who worked there would do anything you wanted...for a price. I was up for anything, as long as I wasn't hurt or killed. I needed the money bad enough ever since dad stopped working. I sighed as the sun began to set, and my work day started. Cars picked up girls left and right. I had a few quick jobs but nothing that would pay for the house this month.
"Hey Girly c'mere." a man called to me. He was short, maybe 5'4 at tallest and covered in tattoos. He was with two other men who had hoodies on.
"What will it be for you babe?" I asked while running my finger across his chest. I already knew what he wanted. I knew his type better than any others, only because they were my clients that put dinner on the table.
" ah well..." he mumbled suddenly forgetting how to speak and I smiled. I silently led the men to an old warehouse that I had fixed up. It now held a bed and an assortment of sex toys. There was a small shower where I made the clients shower.
" shower there, then come on over." I said and sat on the bed. The three men stared at me for a second silently. Finally one cleared his throat.
" how old are you?" he asked softly.
I glared at him and said " however old you want me to be." When all else failed, just tell then it's whatever they want. Always works...or so I thought. Before I could process what had happened I had my arms pinned behide my back in cuffs and was face to face with the shortest man. " Let go!" I shrieked and a hand clamped over my mouth.
" shhh! I know you're scared but we're here to help you." someone said from my right side. I struggled to get free but did not prevail. " you need to relax Anita, or we will have to knock you out. You dot want that do you?" his voice was softand smooth. It was oddly calming...like how my brothers used to be. But he was dead, he had to be dead after being gone for so long.

Authors Note: sorry it's so short! I'm on my iPod so typing is a pain in the butt :/. I hope someone will like this. I'm not gonna beg for reviews but they are helpful, I'm forgetful and I tend to forget to update. So reviews will remind me to. Love, PandaFish
Sign up to rate and review this story