Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Desires of the Heart

Chapter 8

by xblckhrtxx 1 review

Something about a date

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-05 - Updated: 2011-09-05 - 1248 words

1Exciting
Lily's POV

"It iz yo baby and you iz gunna take care him!" A rather large woman on the television screen in the boys's apartment screamed while wagging a finger at a pissed looking guy.
"Ooh, she is so gonna give it to him when the test proves it's his," Frank said excitedly while bouncing in his seat on the couch next to Kat.

"Are you kidding me? Watch it not even be his kid, then all those booing people will feel like shit for being douchebags to the poor guy." Ray muttered as he plopped down next to Mikey on the floor with a bowl of popcorn. Sarah and Lea immediately dove into the bowl, keeping their eyes glued to the screen.

"I hope it's his kid, just so I can watch a skinny dude get mauled by a fat lady." Gerard whispered into my ear excitedly. I rolled my eyes in response. If you haven't guessed by now, we are, in fact, watching none other than Maury, a.k.a : the trashiest trash show on television.

"Well lets look at the results...." Maury paused as he opened an envelope. The room grew quiet, and I watched everyone lean closer to the screen in anticipation.
"When it comes to 7 month old ShaQuisha...Devante, you are NOT the father!" Maury announced, causing Frank to swear loudly.

"Fuck, yes!" Mikey shouted and then high fived Ray. Cue more eye rolling from me.
"Damn. I really wanted to see a guy that much of a twig, get crushed by a fat chick." Gerard said sadly, hanging his head. I patted his back comfortingly.
"It's okay," I said and smiled. "We could go to Texas, there are plenty of fat people there. Then, you could piss one of them off and I'll film it."

"Yeah..." He nodded for a moment and then shot me a glare. "Wait...HEY!"
I giggled and stood up from my seat. I strode into the kitchen, looking for something yummy to munch on, and found Alisha and Bob.
"Howdy!" Alisha chirped happily as I entered the kitchen. She and Bob were sitting at the table, talking pleasantly with each other. I smiled at her but, as I moved about the cabinets, I couldn't help but eye Bob cautiously. His eyes weren't that malicious black color they had been, when he'd visited Gee and I. Now they were a dark blue shade and they seemed to suit his now vampiric state.

"Say, Lily," He suddenly said.
"Yes!" I exclaimed a little too quickly and snapped my head in Bob's direction. He and Alisha both stared at me oddly, but didn't say a thing. Fuck, of course I'd go and make things awkward. Figures....

"Umm...shouldn't you be getting ready for your date with Gerard? Or are you guys not going tonight?" Bob questioned. A wave of relief swept over me. I don't know what I was so worried about but hearing him ask about something so benign seemed to wash away that worry.
"Well, I would be but Bob refuses to tell me where, or when, we are going." I explained with a smile. "He's trying to surprise me."

"Your mom was trying to surprise you," Alisha muttered under her breath. I brought my eyes to her face, it was gleaming with a happiness I hadn't seen in it for awhile.
"Funny, your dad told me your ugly face was a surprise." I retorted swiftly and pulled down a plastic cup from a cabinet. I guess I'll have something to drink, rather than eat.
"Whelp. On that note, I'ma go see who's next on Maury." Alisha said, standing up and exiting the kitchen, leaving Bob and I alone. I was alone....with Bob. Now, if this was before that strange visit to Gerard and I's apartment then there wouldn't be a problem. However, now....
"What're you getting?" He asked, innocently enough. I glanced around for something to decide on.

"I'll probably get myself some water in a moment," I responded in what was supposed to be a casual tone, but I just managed to make myself sound like I was in pain. I ignored my epic fail and turned the tap on, sticking my cup underneath. Suddenly, Bob was beside me.
"Lily, we've been friends for ages, haven't we?" He asked while placing a hand on the counter.

"Depends on what you consider ages, but in all honesty, yes, I'd say we've been friends for awhile," I answered quietly. I removed the glass from under the tap, but what Brent said next, kept me from remembering to turn it off.

"Have you slept with Gerard?"
It wasn't a regular question. From his tone, he wasn't asking me to answer, he was telling me to answer. My breath became caught in my throat and I think my stomach flipped. I was stunned to say the very least. Then, as the shock wore off, I became pissed.
"I don't think that's any of your business, Bryar." I retorted angrily. Who the hell does he think he is?! My father?! Why does everybody keep asking me about my love life lately?! It's not their job to police me! I'm a big girl, I can take damn well good enough care of myself.
"Oh," A grin snaked it's way onto Bob’s face and his eyes turned that terrifying black color. "But it is."

Now here's the point where sane people realize it's time to get off the danger train and get somebody in here for the sake of defense. However, I'm not exactly the sanest person, hence the choice of hunting vampires instead of taking that accounting job. So instead of doing the sane thing and getting Gerard or somebody else in here to make sure I'm safe, I reply back with a simple, "Like hell!"

"Let me explain something to you Lily, because you're obviously quite behind on things here and it's about time somebody put you up to speed." Bob whispered and moved so that he was standing in front of me, looming over me due to our height difference. Fucking shortness is not helping me here...

"Oh please, enlighten me," I snapped back.
"Gladly," He smiled. "You see, if you've slept with Gerard then that tells me something very important about your relationship with him. It's that you're willing to let him have everything from you, which means you will let him turn you into a vampire."
I opened my mouth to make a witty sarcastic response but nothing seemed to come out. Instead, I felt myself feeling suddenly scared by Bob's ever blackened eyes. Okay Lily, time to get your ass away from the psycho man now. Sadly though, I found that I couldn't move, I couldn't speak, and I couldn't breathe.

"Lily," Bob said, moving his face close to mine. It wasn't an intimate gesture, no, it was one made to show the the seriousness of what he was going to say to me next. "When you become a vampire, you will destroy the world with me."
At about that time, Gerard walked into the kitchen. He was calling my name, mentioning something about a date.


*****************************
Okay so what do you guys think? I think it was shitty but who cares what I think? Okay I have to go already bevause my Dad is yelling at me to get my ass downstairs to go to school. So bye! For now!

Please rate and review!!
xoxoa
Sign up to rate and review this story