Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Almost

(33) Don't Kiss Me

by XxPerfectTomorrowxX 2 reviews

Brendon and Kacy continue their visit with Brendon's family.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-09-05 - Updated: 2011-09-05 - 1378 words - Complete

1Original
Once in the bathroom I ended up just washing all of the make up off of my face and then I simply stood in the bathroom for a few minutes, hoping for the red irritation around my eyes to go away though I knew it wouldn't.

I had to gather all of my courage before leaving the safety of the bathroom and as I nervously walked in to the living room I heard Boyd stop talking as everyone looked at me. "Hi." I said, nervously.

Brendon smiled, "Hello beautiful." He replied, making Grace make an 'aww' noise towards him. "Come sit next to me." Brendon said, patting the empty spot next to him on the couch. I quickly made my way to him and sat, hoping for conversation to restart quickly so that this awkward moment would be over. "We were just listening to dad talk about work." Brendon stated, placing his arm around my shoulder as I leaned against him for comfort.

With that said Boyd started talking about his job once again, quickly briefing me on what I'd missed. Grace slipped away to grab her camera but once she re-entered the room she waited patiently for Boyd to finish his story. "That sounds tough." Brendon stated, pulling me a little closer to him. Boyd nodded, "Yeah, Grace... you brought that camera back out?" he asked, groaning.

Grace smiled and nodded, "Can I please get a few pictures of you two?" She asked, giving us both a pleading look.

Brendon gave me a questioning look, wondering if I would be okay with it still. "Of course." I responded, smiling at him in response.

Grace's face lit up as she turned her camera on and started immediately snapping pictures of us on the couch together. "I'll be sure to send you guys copies as well." She said, taking a few more pictures. "Done! See, it was painless." She stated, grinning.

I smiled as I cuddled against Brendon, he felt so warm. I felt a little bad about the small display of pda in front of his parents but we weren't making out or anything and his mother seemed extremely pleased by it so I let myself continue to relax against Brendon. It definitely made me feel a lot more comfortable.

"Are you sleepy?" Brendon asked as his dad started searching for a decent television show or movie that was on currently.

I nodded, "A little but I'm fine with staying out here for a little longer if you want. Are we getting a motel room?" I asked, not sure where we were going to sleep just yet.

"We can if you want but we could also just stay in my old bedroom here." Brendon stated.

I smiled, "Either way works." I replied, focusing on the television with everyone else.

Grace ended up taking the remote from Boyd and she put on a romantic flick called, "When in Rome." As I focused on the crazy acts going on because of a fountain I felt Brendon start to run his fingers through my hair and I closed my eyes, savoring the feeling.

**

"Kacy?" Brendon whispered and I could feel him gently shaking me as I started to wake up. When had I fallen asleep?

I looked around the room, finding that it was just Brendon and myself, "Where'd your parents go?" I asked, quietly.

Brendon smiled and stood, "They went to bed. We will see them again in the morning though so no worries."

I stood as well, stretching. "I didn't mean to fall asleep." I said, embarrassed again. "Sorry." I apologized.

Brendon shrugged, "It's fine. Let's go get some sleep in an actual bed though."

He took my hand and quietly led me down a hallway until he opened the door and took me in to a room. There wasn't much in the room but the bed had Batman sheets. Brendon smiled, "Mom converted this in to a guest bedroom when I moved out. They still have a lot of my toys in here though." He said, opening a chest and showing me an array of toys.

"That's so sweet." I stated, picking up a Batman toy, "Did you have a thing for Batman?" I asked.

"Of course!" Brendon said, as if it went without being said. "He's just an awesome guy that becomes a superhero by using his money to create cool toys." He sounded quite excited. "No supernatural powers necessary."

I set the toy down and rolled my eyes as I yawned and laid down. I forgot to brush my teeth and put on my pajamas and it seemed Brendon did as well. We were both just really tired so we crawled under the blankets together and fell asleep quickly.

**

When I woke up I stretched and found that I was alone in bed. Where was Brendon? I quickly got up and started making the bed, out of habit. Once that was done I looked around the room nervously before leaving. I felt so out of place and it was a little awkward to wander around without Brendon but I didn't want to stay in his old room forever, waiting.

Once in the hallway I could hear voices in the kitchen so I made my way towards it. Everyone was sitting at the table eating and talking. "Good morning!" Grace said as she saw me walk in.

Boyd did a little nod in my direction as he drank some coffee and Brendon stood and came to my side, "Hey, sleep well?" he asked, grabbing me a plate and handing it to me, "Here, eat some food. Mom made breakfast." He said.

I started putting some food on the plate. It seemed she had made absolutely everything and in large quantities. There was french toast, bacon, sausage, eggs, toast, and blueberries. I loved blueberries so I went for those first. "Yeah, did you?" I asked.

Brendon nodded and leaned down to kiss me but I leaned away, "Don't kiss me Brendon." I said, not realizing how rude it sounded as Boyd and Grace looked over in surprise.

They quickly looked away though as Brendon pulled back in shock, "Oh... Okay." He said, sounding upset.

"I'm sorry!" I said, instantly. "I just have really bad morning breath since I forgot to brush my teeth last night." I replied, blushing as I said that in front of his parents. I didn't want them to envision me as having bad hygiene.

Brendon smiled, "Oh... yeah, I forgot too." He said, nodding in understanding.

We joined the table together and I took a bite of food, amazed at how good it was, "Thank you so much. This is wonderful." I told Grace.

"Thank you. I'm glad you enjoy my cooking. Hopefully that means you'll come by more often." She said, smiling at me.

"I'd like to." I replied. It was the truth. I wanted to be on good terms with Brendon's family, that was important to me.

"You hear that Brendon?" Boyd asked, "Now if you guys don't come visit more often your mom will be blaming you." He said, grinning at his son.

Brendon nodded, "Uh huh. I get it. We need to visit. I'm sorry. I've just been busy lately." He said, eating some more food.

"So, when are you guys going to give me a grandchild?" Grace asked randomly, making me choke on my food in surprise. Brendon started patting my back as Boyd started laughing, "Way to scare the girl Gracie." He said.

Grace shrugged, "Well I want to be kept up to date on these things!" She said, laughing as well. "Plus I really do think you two would make cute children. You're so cute together!" She said for what had to be the millionth time during our visit.

"We haven't discussed that yet." Brendon said, still patting my back softly, "But I'm thinking we might just try to survive touring first." He teased.

I nodded, "One step at a time would be good." I said, horrified with the subject.



**

I just really want to add in this note: Thank you to everyone that continues to read and review this story along with my other stories. You guys really do make writing so enjoyable. (: You're all amazing.
Sign up to rate and review this story