Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If it looks like I'm laughing, I'm really just asking to leave...

Chapter 13: Playstation and Pizza

by TheatreGeek 0 reviews

Grace and Ray get back to Franks, the massive pizza arrives and they settle down to a game marathon, but afterward, Ray starts acting really strange...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-05 - Updated: 2011-09-05 - 868 words - Complete

0Unrated
When we are practically kicked out of Starbucks for staying too long, we venture out from the delightful warmth of the coffee shop. "So, back to yours then?" Ray asks, shoving his hands in his pockets.
"Yup. Pizza time!" I reply, grinning.
"Yaaaayy!" Grace cries, her hands in the air, " Pizza time!" We all laugh, making our way to my house. I open the door and we enter. " You two can go up to my room, I'll be up in a minute." I say, picking up the phone and dialing the number for Pizza King. "Kay, see you in a minute man." Ray says, charging upstairs. Grace pauses in the hallway and smiles at me. I smile back. She looks as if she's about to say something, but I'm interrupted by the voice on the other end of the phone. "Hello, Pizza King, how can I help?" I glance back to her but she just smiles again and follows Ray up the stairs. "Uh... can I get the extra large veggie pizza with stuffed crust please?" I say to the pizza man, " Yeah it's 38 Steiner Street"
"Okay, we'll be with you in fifteen minutes."
"Bye." I put the phone back down on it's holder and head upstairs. Grace and Ray are sat on the floor by my tv, Ray shuffling through my collection of games. "Pizza in fifteen minutes. What you doing?" I say, closing my bedroom door and sitting down beside them.
"We're looking for a good shooting game" Grace replies, " Ray says you have Time Splitters."
We eventually find the game, Grace whooping with joy. I leave her and Ray to a death match while I answer the door to collect our food. "Hey, you ordered a pizza?" The young guy at the door says, handing me a steaming box. I take it, trying to juggle the money at the same time. "DIE!"
"HAHA! SUCKER! BULLET TO THE FOREHEAD!"
"WHAT THE FUCK? SERIOUSLY?"
The pizza guy stands on the doorstep, he looks slightly disturbed. I laugh and give him the money, " Thanks." I close the door on the poor guy and charge upstairs, " Frank! She just freaking shot me in the head!" Ray whines. He's not used to losing in a game.
" Poor you," I say, shoving a slice of pizza at him, " eat that and wallow in your failure."
Ray sulks and chews his pizza, making me laugh yet again. Grace takes a slice herself and holds it in her hand, " Cry Ray. Cry because I shot you. You, my friend, fail." she takes a bite and Ray pulls a face at her. She turns to me. " So, you ready to die too?"
"You're going down, Grace" I say, swallowing my mouthful and picking up the controller.

After being horrendously beaten by her and finishing up the last of the pizza, we end up sitting around chatting for a couple of hours. Eventually Ray looks at his watch, “ I’d better go now man, getting late.” He yawns, stretching his long arms out.
“Me too, don’t want my mum to go crazy at me.” Grace says flicking the bracelets on her arm. I show them both to the door, just as mum walks in from work. “Oh hi Ray, and erm… Grace is it?” She asks, pushing the front door to, “ Frank was telling me about you last night.”
“No I wasn’t!” I mumble, flushing slightly, I didn’t want it to seem as if I’ve been stalking her and talking about her all the time. I didn’t want to be friendless again. Luckily Grace just smiles sweetly, “ Hello, nice to meet you. And really? “ I shake my head at her frantically, mum nods and Ray lets out a weird cough-snort in an attempt to hide his laughter. “Well, I was just about to leave anyway. Thanks Frank, see you tomorrow, nice meeting you too Ray!” She waves and heads down the garden path. Ray makes another weird choking noise, covering his face with his hand.
“ I’m going to walk Ray home okay?” I call to mum, who nods and goes to make herself some tea. We walk down the dark streets to the Toro household. “So, you’re pretty bummed out by the fact she beat you, aren’t you?” I laugh, slapping him on the back.
“Shut up, Frank!” Ray aims a punch at me, missing me by a mile, his fist flying straight over my head. This is when I feel to thankful for being so small. “Whoa dude! I giggle, “ no need to be so touchy!”
“I’m not touchy, midget!” Ray huffs, sloping along in the dark. I run to catch up with him, suddenly serious, “ Ray what’s up? Have I said something?”
“ No, I’m fine, honestly!” I can’t see his face properly on account of the darkness and his mass of frizzy hair, but it looks slightly pink. “ Ray, I can see you’re not. Spill it, now.” He stops walking, looking down at his shoes. I study my friend, and finally get it. I catch hold of his arm, making him turn to me:
“…You like her don’t you?”
Sign up to rate and review this story