Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Is Blind

Epilogue Edited

by anotherMCRcrazedfan 2 reviews

Sadly, this is the last chapter. I love you guys so much for sticking with me through my shaky updates. I want to thank you for everything and all the comments that you have left me. Just remember ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-09-05 - Updated: 2012-11-06 - 291 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard's POV

It was the end of the summer, even though I didn’t want it to be. Those months had gone by so fast, it was unbelieveable. When I thought back to that first day, I wouldn’t have pictured what had happened. I never would have thought that love could come from a few simple gestures. But here I am, packing up all of my stuff to move to New York..

It was a sad day at my house. My mother couldn't stop crying every five minutes. Not because she was sad though, but because her boy was finally going into the world on his own. Well, almost. I’m moving into an apartment with Frank, just a few blocks from his school. It was something that we had talked about the last few weeks of the summer.

As soon as we get up there and unpacked, I was starting at a job. Kit and I would be working at a center for the disabled. Mostly it was kids, and a few teenagers. Kit would be doing what she loved everyday, which was playing with children, and helping them. She was just that kind of dog.

Frank is going to finish schooling to get a degree in fine arts. He hopes to be working on Broadway soon. It’s something that he never really told anyone about, but it was a secret passion of his.

As I said goodbye to my mom, and my old life of sitting around at home being useless, I finally felt like I was going to be doing some good with my life. I've always wanted to help people, and now that I had the opportunity to, I wasn't going to let it pass.
Sign up to rate and review this story