Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 100 Ways To Torture Gerard Way

28. Pulling Limbs

by theescapist99 5 reviews

"It eventually got to a point where Gerard could swear their intent was to tear his limbs off completely this time." Suggested by: AnotherKnifeInMyHand

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-09-06 - Updated: 2011-09-06 - 1114 words - Complete

3Ambiance
A/N: Okay, so here's whats happening. Yes, I'll admit that I haven't put as much details in the chapters as I could have. Dealing with college, most of these chapters were either written at 4 in the morning when I'm ready to go to sleep, or at like 8 AM, when I'm just waking up and ready to go somewhere. What I had figured is that you guys would want this story to go faster, seeing as it had 100 chapters. However, if you want more detail, that's all good too. However, this also means that updates may come slower. Also know that there is simply no way I can make every chapter very detailed. With some tortures, there's simply not much to say. However, on the chapters where I can't put in a lot of detail, I'll try to add in a tid bit about Mikey or Ray or whoever and show how they're holding up. However, with that, you also have to know that there are a lot more plot devices I have yet to use because I feel it's too early in the story to use them. For example, Gerard begins to develop an odd relationship with the healer (not romantic), he notices clues as to who these people are, etc.

The multiple tortures in one chapter was also a good suggestion. I may do that if I feel that the story is going too slow.

You guys are always free to let me know how I'm doing.

28. Pulling Limbs.

Gerard was beginning to feel rather ill, he noted as he watched the room wobble around him. Yet he was sitting perfectly still. It did not take a doctor to tell him he had become malnourished, which was probably the cause. He looked down upon himself, seeing that his flesh had diminished and his ribs were beginning to show. Perhaps this was a good thing, he figured. He had often sat in his room, praying for death to come. Gerard had never been a religious man, but had indeed become a very desperate man.

The next time the blackbirds came in, they wheeled in what almost looked to be some sort of wooden laundry device. It was square, laid at an angle. Large, and about the size of a human being. A wooden frame supported three very large, thick wooden rolls. The rolls were wrapped on each side by ropes that formed loops at the bottom and top of the contraption. As it came closer, Gerard noted the sharp metallic spikes on each of the rolls. There were handles at the top of it, presumably meant for controlling the rolls. They came to a stop near the bed, and a blackbird approached him.

The blackbird grabbed Gerard by the hair violently and practically threw him onto the contraption. Gerard felt a spike nick his side sharply.

"Stand against it!" the blackbird ordered.

Gerard did as he was told, doing his best to lean against the thing, without stabbing himself with the spikes. Yet it was not enough, as another blackbird shoved him against the rolls suddenly, causing spikes to pierce his flesh. Gerard yelped, struggling slightly as they held him against the spikes. Meanwhile, the third blackbird did his best to force Gerard's wrists and ankles into each loop. When he managed to get one in, he would make sure that the rope was tight around the joint to the point of pain.

When he was done, Gerard found himself practically spread eagled on both his arms and legs, his body lying down at an odd angle. He was still trying to lurch his back away from the painful spikes on the rolls, yet soon enough, he would have much more pressuring matters to worry about.

A blackbird went near the top of the contraption and placed a hand on the handle. Gerard braced himself, realizing that he was about to find out exactly what this tool was used for. Soon, Gerard felt the rolls beginning to rotate very slowly.

The spikes began to scratch at his skin as they roved over his back. He squeezed his eyes shut as he felt them ripping off his skin. It wasn't long after that the ropes that bound him began to pull at his limbs, and it was a while before Gerard began to feel the strain of it.

It was not so bad at first. Gerard felt as though he was only being slightly stretched, and the blackbird was going at an extremely slow pace. Yet slow as it was, it was also gradual and continuous. Soon, Gerard began to get the feeling of being torn apart.

Now while his legs were already broken, his muscles had still been somewhat intact. This device however, was making it so that would no longer be the case. After the feeling of being rather painfully stretched apart was over, it was exchanged for a far more excruciating pain. It was not long before Gerard heard the first sickening "pop" of his cartilage as it was ripped apart.

Soon followed was a second and a third "pop". Gerard found himself beginning to make funny noises somewhere between moans and screams. He would not know quite whether or not it was cartilage that time, ligament this time, or bone another time that was being broken apart. He only knew that they equally resulted in horrific, slightly blinding pain. So much so, that at one point, he actually began to cry. Which was strange, as he thought he was empty of tears.

It eventually got to a point where Gerard could swear their intent was to tear his limbs off completely this time. There was a good period or so where he felt that any minute now, one was going to finally just tear off. Meanwhile the rolls kept rolling and rolling, drawing bloody lines on his back. Although he had forgotten about those a long time ago.

Finally, a tear. Gerard fully screamed as he could visibly see a part of his armpit rip. It opened to show its fleshy interior, and some bone was visible through the blood, as he had been lacking in flesh as of lately.

It was here that they stopped. A blackbird removed the ropes that bound him, and Gerard fell face down on the floor as though a rag doll dropped by her owner. One of the blackbird looked at the lines of injuries on Gerard back, smirked, and finally gave him one last kick before they left the room.

~

Next chapter: "And I love the way you say I'm your baby doll. And you'll find me sittin' there in my pink toenails."
Sign up to rate and review this story