Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Hiders

An Hour Well Spent

by Wicked_Lovely 2 reviews

"Tell me this is real, Ryan."

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Fantasy - Published: 2011-09-07 - Updated: 2011-09-08 - 848 words - Complete

0Unrated
I walked into my first hour, sitting down next to Spencer who gave me a smile. He put a note onto my desk, talking as he did so.
"You okay?" I nodded and gave him a smile. "Jon wanted me to give this to you. He told us this morning why had a slight attack yesterday." The bell rang and I muttered a soft 'sorry' as I unfolded the piece of paper that sat on my desk. My smile grew as I looked at the sloppy handwriting.
'Meet me on the roof after first block.' It had his name signed at the bottom, making my smile grow even more. I found myself ecstatic to get out of class, ready to see his smiling face again. Second hour couldn't have come any sooner, and as soon as I heard that bell ring I practically ran to the roof. He was waiting there for me, leaning against the brick wall reading. I sat down next to him, looking at the page he was reading.
"What are you reading Jon?" He looked up, a large grin on his face.
"Nothing special." He kissed my cheek, closing the book. "What took you so long?"
"I was wondering that myself." We spent the next twenty minuets talking, just talking. About anything and everything. It stopped abruptly when he pinned me to the floor, giggling like a little kid. His knees were on either side of me, his elbows by my shoulders.
"Tell me this is real, Ryan." I gave a soft laugh.
"I've always had a hard time at telling what was real." He smiled, giving me a soft kiss. His lips moved against my own, the taste of apples filling my mouth. I let my hands tangle in his soft hair, feeling the smile on his lips. He pulled away for a moment, muttering a few words with a smile.
"Guess that means you'll need me to tell you." His lips found their way back to mine, his fingertips tickling my neck. He licked my bottom lip and allowed my mouth to open, letting him slip his tongue in to roam. He came closer to me, our chests pressed together. He gave a small groan, moving his lips to my neck. I could feel him biting and sucking the spot, leaving a mark. I couldn't think of any reason as to why someone as perfect as him would spend their time with someone like myself.
The sound of the heavy metal door swinging open broke us apart, Spencer's hurried voice flooding our ears.
"Their looking for him." Jon got off of me and I sat up, looking at the two boys who both seemed frantic.
"Ryan, what did you do?" Brendon said as he stared at me with wide eyes. I gave a sigh, trying to remember.
"Who's looking for him?" Jon asked in confusion.
"The cops. Their searching the whole school. Their going be here in just a minute." As Spencer spoke the words I stood.
"Ryan?" I smiled at Jon, walking towards the door. "He's leaving, guys you can't just let him leave." Jon sounded panicked, Spencer holding him as Brendon watched me leave with a sad frown. "I promise I'll visit you!"
I walked down the steps, ignoring the voices that surrounded me. As soon as I stepped in the hall I was greeted by two cops, one of them pressing me against a wall while the other handcuffed me. I could feel those endless brown voids watching me, hear the people talking about me as I was lead down the hall and out the door. I glanced up at the roof as soon as we were outside, seeing Jon watching them as they put me in the back of the police car. He had tears in his eyes. I gave him a small smile, sitting in the back of the car. They drove me to the insane asylum that I would end up spending the next five years in.
And even with the promise Jon gave me, he never ended up visiting. Not even once.


~~~~~

And it's over.
So I was looking at the review thingyy, and I found that a lot of people wanted me to continue my little Discoveries one-shot. I was just wondering how many people would want me to make it into like a two or three shot or something.
If enough people want me to, then I will.

AnotherKnifeInMyHand:I didn't make the ending as dramatic as I was going to.
But it's okay. It was fun while it lasted, yeah?

PartyPoison:Hate sharks. They were around before the fuckin' dinosaurs, and I know they don't really attack humans, but I still hate them and think their going to kill us all.
For me, I start a new story the same time I finish one. Don't know how many I have that are still in progress right now, but I do know that there's a lot of them, and I haven't even scratched the surface for a few of them.

-xoxo Pansy.
Sign up to rate and review this story