Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Almost

(35) Unforeseen Anger

by XxPerfectTomorrowxX 2 reviews

Kacy has trouble trying to ask the guys for advice on the situation she stumbled in to.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-09-07 - Updated: 2011-09-08 - 1644 words - Complete

1Exciting
I took a bite of my strawberry cheesecake ice cream, trying to buy myself a little more time as I looked at Jon, Ryan and Spencer noticing they were all watching me. I couldn't take too much longer though so I figured I might as well tell them my embarrassing problem of not being able to get my boyfriend to have sex with me.

"So pretend we are dating." I started, not knowing how else to start the conversation in a way that would get them to give me advice from their point of view, "Would-" I continued but was cut off by Jon.

"So we are all dating?" Jon asked, looking confused.

Spencer rolled his eyes and slapped him on the back of his head, "Shut up Jon. Go ahead Kacy." He said.

"Thanks." I said to Spencer, blushing. Maybe this was a mistake. I didn't know these guys very well. But now I had already started. I might as well get their take on the situation. "Would any of you ever... turn your girlfriend down for sex?" I asked, blushing.

"No." Jon said but then his eyes narrowed, "Wait, are you sexually active with Brendon?" He asked sharply.

"That's really not any of your business." I replied, weirded out by his strong reaction. This was supposed to be an advice seeking session, not an ask-any-personal questions you'd like session.

"Just answer the damn question." Jon said, glaring at me.

"I refuse to." I replied, he had no right to demand that answer from me.

"Come on guys... Let's not fight." Ryan said, trying to make peace. "So Brendon turned you down for sex? It happens. Maybe he wasn't feeling well." Ryan said, trying to reassure me.

I shook my head, "He felt fine... He just didn't want to have sex with me."

Jon stood suddenly, "I'm leaving. I'll see you guys later."

I was so confused. Why did the idea of me having sex with Brendon upset him so much? Spencer and Ryan seemed to not find his reaction strange at all though as they both calmly said bye to him.

"Did I say something wrong?" I asked, quietly.

Spencer shook his head, "Jon just doesn't want to think of you having sex with Brendon. He seems to think that Brendon is taking advantage of you."

"Why?" I asked, completely confused at this point. If I was the one trying to initiate sexual contact then how would it be considered Brendon trying to 'take advantage of me'?

"It doesn't matter." Ryan said, shrugging.

"It actually does." I said, pressing the issue. "I don't want him to hate me. I didn't know that this subject would be touchy for him."

Spencer spoke, "It's not you that he hates."

"Am I causing problems between him and Brendon?" I asked, still not getting what was going on.

Ryan groaned, "We don't know Kacy. Jon is just strange."

I nodded, still aware that they knew something. They knew why Jon was upset but there was no reason to press them if they wouldn't tell me. It would just get us all upset. "So none of you have ever turned a girl down for sex before, have you?" I asked, having a sinking sensation that I already knew the answer to that.

"Nope." They both replied. Just what I thought.

"That doesn't mean there is something wrong though." Ryan said, trying to reason with me. "I wouldn't worry about it. He really cares about you Kacy. I doubt he's not interested."

I just nodded, not wanting to discuss this any further. Jon blowing up had kind of ruined the entire outing. "Can you take me home Spencer?" I asked.

Spencer nodded, "Right now?" He asked.

"We can finish our ice cream." I muttered, just wanting to be alone now.

They both seemed to get that I didn't want to talk because we ate in silence from that point on.

**



(Jon's POV)

After paying the cabbie for driving me to Brendon's I got out and walked up to Brendon's door. I thought about knocking so that he would wake up in case he was still sleeping but quickly decided against it and simply walked inside instead.

"Kacy, is that you?" Brendon yelled. He was already up.

"It's Jon." I yelled back, walking to the kitchen where I had heard him yell from. "I need to talk to you."

"Okay man." Brendon said calmly as I walked in to the kitchen to see him writing something down, "I was just about to call Kacy again. She didn't pick up her phone a few minutes ago though. Do you have any idea where she is?"

"She's with Ryan and Spencer." I said, wondering how my friend could be such a jackass. He couldn't seriously be having sex with a girl that had never fully consented to the relationship he had made up. That would be ridiculous.

"What are the-" I cut Brendon off.

"Do you have any idea as to what you're doing with Kacy?" I asked, anger edging it's way in to my tone. I wasn't very good at hiding things like that when I spoke.

"I'm not doing anything with her currently. She took off with Ryan and Spencer evidently." Brendon said, confused.

"Don't be stupid. You know what I mean." I said, glaring at him.

Brendon glared back, "Don't start this shit again. She's my girlfriend. The past is in the past."

"Yeah except for when you manipulate the facts in the past to create your present situation." I responded. How could he be so stupid?

"Jon, I don't want to go there with you." Brendon warned.

"I don't care where you do or don't want to go. Kacy told us you wouldn't fuck her. Did you finally grow a conscience? I sure as hell hope you haven't fucked her before this." I said, having not gotten an answer from Kacy.

"Kacy told you about that?" Brendon asked, sounding hurt. "As for whether or not we have had sex before... That is none of your business. I'm not going to share my sex life with you."

"Well you'd better not have sex with her Brendon." I warned. "Do you know what that would be considered?"

"Love?" Brendon asked, rolling his eyes.

"No dumbass. When you have sex with a girl that you lied to in order to get her to be with you is called rape by fraud." I informed him, hoping it would wake him up from his demented fantasy.

"Get out." Brendon said, sounding pissed.

"No. You need to hear this. I'm trying to be your friend even though you're making it a little hard." I told him, standing my ground.

"Get the fuck out of my apartment." Brendon said, getting angrier as he stepped closer. "Don't fucking come in here and tell me what I can and can't do with my girlfriend. And don't ever fucking call me having sex with her rape of any sort because it's not. I'll have sex with her when she's ready and when she is we certainly are not going to consult you beforehand."

I shook my head, "Don't do it man. I warned you."

"Yeah? You warned me? So, what... If I have sex with my girlfriend then what are you going to do?" Brendon asked, crossing his arms across his chest as he watched me.

"I'll report you." I said, disappointed with myself that I had let those words slip out but I had to make this seem serious to him somehow. I disagreed with the entire lie but them having sex together would just cross so many lines of wrong and I couldn't just stand around and let Kacy get used like that. Plus right now I had the fact that Kacy is 17 on my side, legally she wasn't even able to consent. The legal issue had to make Brendon a little nervous hopefully.

"You don't understand Jon." Brendon said, sounding pissed. "You don't understand our relationship at all. I haven't forced her to do anything."

"Would she even be with you right now if you hadn't falsely told her that you were her boyfriend?" I asked, staring at Brendon. He looked like he wanted to hit me. "Look at yourself Brendon. You're pathetic. You've built up a world based on lies but the truth will eventually come out." I warned. I didn't want to wreck Brendon's relationship but I didn't feel it was an actual relationship. Kacy deserved the truth.

"Are you threatening to tell her the truth?" Brendon asked, gripping the counter as he leaned back watching me.

"Maybe I should." I said.

"I swear to god if you tell her anything I'll-" Brendon took a deep breath, "You don't want to go there." He warned, not finishing his previous sentence.

I shook my head in disgust, "You don't love her at all." I muttered, "If you loved her then you wouldn't be able to do this to her." It was rare when I was the voice of reason in the band but someone had to speak up.

Brendon didn't respond and instead lunged at me, making me unbalanced as we both fell to the floor.



**

(A/N: Hey guys! Sorry about the choppyness of this chapter. I'd like to get as much as I can out right now since I'll be moving within the next few days so I won't have a lot of computer time! Again thanks for reading... Reviews are greatly appreciated! Other than that I just wanted to place a mention that I"m aware her birthday technically should have already passed but has not. I'll have it within the next few chapters! I just kind of lost track of that and just found the notation in my notebook, then my friend also brought it up so I'm sorry!)
Sign up to rate and review this story