Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Auditions...WOOHOO!

A Quick Sneak Peek Of The Story

by twilightluver6 3 reviews

Please read this and tell me what you think. Its a quick look in the story.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-09-07 - Updated: 2011-09-08 - 199 words

0Unrated
This is a quick look into the story. Tell me what you think. I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock beeping. I groaned and rolled out of bed hitting the floor. "Fuck!" I yelled. I got up and got ready for the first day of school, or what I like to call hell.-----I was not looking forward to the first day, mostly its because its the same fucking thing. Being made fun of, learning about shit you already know, its just stupid. I walked through the school doors ignoring the name calling. The first thing that came to my mind was where the hell are my friends. I was waiting for them until someone ran into me. "Oh my God! I am so sorry. I need to pay attention on where I'm going," she said. I looked at the person that ran into me and saw the most beautiful pair of brown eyes ever. "Its okay. My name is Gerard," I said politely. "I'm Jasmine," she said smiling. Maybe this day won't be as bad. Okay that was a sneak peek. Gerardwayiscute got the part as Gee's girlfriend. Please tell me what you think.
Sign up to rate and review this story