Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Unfixable.

by Thank_MCR 0 reviews

Male OC/Male OC, piss off homophobes. No Frank even if the char. box says so. First fic, oneshot. I suck at summaries.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-09-08 - Updated: 2011-09-08 - 707 words

0Unrated
No one can fix me.
I’m eternally broken.
The one person who had slowly pulled me from the giant vat of misery is gone now. I’ve fallen back in.
His name was Jeremy. We met in January, 10 years ago. We were 16.
We simply fell in love.
It wasn’t a simple love though.
My misery was the homophobic parents I had. They talked about gay people like they were a mistake made by god. They said god shouldn’t have given those people free will, because they used it wrong. Like it was a choice.
My parents were unaccepting. They kicked me out when they found out I’m gay. I ended up living with Jeremy and his parents, starting about 9 years ago. They knew, and they were okay with it. They didn’t necessarily LIKE it but they were okay with it.
2 years later, when we had enough money, Jeremy and I got an apartment together. It was hard to find one, because we were openly gay, and most of the landlords we met didn’t like ‘fags’.
Christa was our landlord. Her and her ‘wife’ are the sweetest people I have ever had the pleasure to meet.
The next years of my life were the best anyone could have ever had.
Jeremy asked me to marry him 3 years ago. I accepted automatically. He was the only one I had ever loved, and it had been 7 years since we met. We couldn’t actually get married, as you all know, but we held a ceremony. We got ‘married’ July 2nd.
He was the best husband I could have asked for.
He was my best friend, a comfort, and I completely loved him.
Jeremy Steven Greathe died in a car crash September 5th 2010.
I am still heartbroken.
He’s gone.
Today is September 5th 2011.
It’s been 1 year exactly. I visited his grave, cried for hours, and told him what’s been going on lately.
My mother showed up earlier.
Wondering how I was doing.
I haven’t talked to her in 7 years.
I allowed her into the apartment I still lived in.
She told me she had heard that the person I loved has passed, and that she felt extreme grief for me. She never said ‘him’, ‘his’, ‘he’, ‘husband’ or ‘Jeremy’. She made an effort though, to acknowledge that he existed.
I cried into her shoulder for a long while, and she comforted me like a normal mother would.
She left a few hours ago.
I am happy she came to visit.
I could say my goodbyes then.
This is my goodbye to everyone, and my apology to whoever finds me.
My apology to whoever finds this note.
But I’ve told my story, and I’ve witnessed the best.
The best man I will ever know is gone, so I am broken.
I am unfixable, and always will be.
I’m leaving.
26 pills. One for every year I’ve lived.
10 more, for every year I’ve loved him.
I’m joining my Jeremy.
See you in The Black Parade.
I’ll be there, marching along.
Nolin Daniel Krevey-Greathe
-Nolin Krevey-Greathe died September 5th, 2011, of an overdose. He was found that night, by his lovers grave.
He was buried right next to Jeremy.
“He loved Jeremy with all his heart, and Jeremy loved him. They were perfect for each other and they knew it. It broke him when Jeremy passed. He thought he was un-loveable after him. But we all loved him. We all did, he just didn’t know. Nolin, we will miss you forever.” Was said at his funeral. Even his parents came and wept for the son they didn’t accept.

We’ll carry on,
We’ll carry on,
And though you’re dead and gone
Your memory will carry on
We’ll carry on.

A/N- So this is my first real fic. It doesn’t actually have any of the band in it but I thought I should post it here where people might see it. I don’t like other sites and it DOES have MCR lyrics/mentions. Working on another one that may or may not be a oneshot. IDK yet. This is a oneshot FYI.
Sign up to rate and review this story