Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

A Day To Remember...

by PineappleExpress 0 reviews

The 102 minutes that changed lots of lives.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-11 - Updated: 2011-09-12 - 237 words

0Unrated
[*I'm not sure who is aware of this, I hope you all do though, but today is the 10th anniversary of 9/11.... The day the World Trade Center or "twin towers," came crashing down from terrorist attacks. This makes me very upset and I feel horrific when thinking of all the lives lost that day. I have been watching documentaries and shows all day long and I can not believe what I see. It is a tragic and horrific event. I want to burst out into tears every time I witness this. No matter how many times I watch the hi-jacked air crafts hit the buildings, the buildings collapse, the people jumping, the remains of bodies, and all of the debris, it makes me speechless. I wanted to just say that I wanted to take a moment to pray for all the lives lost that day and all of the families, friends, siblings, workers, firefighters, and many more that lives were either put at risk, lost that day, or those people who lost someone. Also, all of the brave women and men that put their lives at risks to save others. I hope you all will take that moment of silence and pray also....





I am very proud and glad that my family has pictures of the World Trade Center's before this event occurred. I will have these to look back at. Rest in peace victims of 9/11...


-Sydney]*
Sign up to rate and review this story