Categories > Original > Romance

Contest!

by Vampirechick1159 5 reviews

Just a little friendly rivalry. :)

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2011-09-11 - Updated: 2011-09-12 - 607 words

1Exciting
Author's note!
'Kay so before you read this there are some things you gotta know. First, My friend Ben and I are not dating and we're not in a romantic relationship--aside from being Facebook-married. Second, he and I Skype too much. Third, I love him, and I just wanna punch him sometimes. :)

Anyway, Ben and I are having a contest. We both wrote extremely short one-shots about us together (totally fictional), and we each think ours is better. So I'll leave it up to you guys. This is really short and it'll only take you a second to review saying which you liked better. Please just do it. Because I love you. :D

Here's Ben's story:
My girlfriend Lauren and me were making out in an alley. My fingers entwined with hers and our lips met. With my free hand I twirled her hair lightly. I broke the kiss with Lauren to get a large breath of air that was immediately followed by another long kiss.

I cracked open my mouth and slipped my tongue against her moist, soft, sexy lips. She groaned at first but after a little more ‘convincing’ she opened her mouth for my tongue to explore. Her tongue started to twirl around mine and I broke the kiss momentarily.

“Getting a little feisty, eh?”

She responded by crashing her lips against mine. I smiled without breaking the kiss. I reach for the zipper on her jacket but she shoves my hand away and reaches for the zipper on my cutoff shorts. She had just taken off my pants when we hear a cough to our side. An Asian man is staring at us; it’s my boss.

“I don’t mean to interrupt but you’re fired Ben.”

As he walks away I see a bulge appear in his groin section. I sighed and shook my head. It was going to be a long night.


And now my story (which is better):

I knocked on Ben’s door, taking a deep breath. He opened it, sighing through his nose at the sight of me. “I told you not to come here.”
“I know,” I said, my hands shaking. “I…I miss you. I don’t have much time…would you please let me in?”
“Lauren, you know I…shouldn’t…” But we were already leaning towards each other like we had our own gravitational pulls. Our lips met halfway towards each other, and then his arms were around me, shoving me against the wall gently. “You shouldn’t be here,” he murmured against my lips.
“Who cares anymore?” I laughed, wrapping my arms around his neck and twining my fingers into his soft black hair. His blue eyes shined as our lips collided, his hands moving up and down my body, exploring it, making me shiver. I hardly noticed wrapping my legs around his waist, but suddenly he was carrying me and then laid me on his couch, leaning down and kissing me passionately.
At first his lips were almost unresponsive to my own, which bugged me, so I pulled him down closer to me and kissed him hotly, sending all my desire into the kiss. I felt his tongue running along my lower lip, and opened my mouth wider in response. He moaned softly, low in his throat, before sitting by my feet and pulling me against him, leaning back against the cushions, unzipping my jacket and moving his lips to my neck hungrily. I tossed my hair back, laughing softly. “Ben,” I whispered, meeting his eyes as I unbuttoned the top button on his shirt. “Oh how I love you, Ben.”
Sign up to rate and review this story