Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

RESULTS!

by MCR_Vampire_321 1 review

I made yew audition for my story, it wouldn't let me upload the results as a chapter so I've done it as a new story...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-13 - Updated: 2011-09-13 - 255 words

0Unrated
So the results are… You don’t know until you read the FanFic! I thought it’d be more fun to see who had got what part that way :)

Sorry to a few people but I couldn’t get the part you wanted so I put you as a different part. No one auditioned to be Franks little sister, Gerard and Mikey’s little sisters best friend, Ray’s wife or Bob’s wife so I chose who I thought were good for these parts. I also chose these parts with the help of my good friend Lucy (If you read Hot and Cold 2 then you’ll know she hates MCR with a passion!) and Olivia and others…

I’m going to reveal one person’s role because if I hadn’t chosen who had got the auditions at school then this idea wouldn’t have happened. Rosa Bell I’m not sure if you know but in your ‘Part’ section you wrote ‘Mikey or Frankon’s girlfriend’. It was probably a typo but I joked to Olivia “Who’s Frankon?” Olivia said something (Don’t wanna say what, it’ll reveal too much about what actually happens in this FanFic!) and I think it’s a good idea.

So now I have actually added a character called Frankon and Rosa you’ll be his girlfriend :’)

Congratulations to anyone who got their parts!

P.S. FanFic is called 'I Wanna Be In The Band' and hopefully will be uploaded either tomorrow or the day after.
Sign up to rate and review this story