Categories > Original > Horror

Untitled Slaughter

by Zekling 1 review

A start

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-09-16 - Updated: 2011-09-17 - 249 words

0Unrated
Prologue

Walking into the boy's room was like walking into a slaughter house. Blood splatters all over the walls, and several puddles of red on the floor. A severed arm on the dresser, a stomach hanging from the opened window, and a head on the bed staring back with empty lifeless eyes. There was gibberish written all over the walls; it looked like the room of a madman. To think this was all the work of one human being. One young boy.

There, on the desk, was a single item. A leather bound book; a journal. The light on the desk illuminated the journal and called to the detective. He walked over, cautiously. This journal would very likely prove useful in the investigation, but... It felt evil. The detective was hesitant, but he reached out and grabbed the journal. Immediately he felt a darkness envelope him.

"This is evidence. I need this journal for evidence. I need it", the detective said to himself. He slowly opened the journal and started to read it. When he started reading the first line, he swore he head a voice.

"Are you dead yet? Shall I kill you? I'm sure you'll feel better after a knife is gouging out your eyes. Knock knock, you're dead."

The detective looked around wildly for the source of the voice. There was no one around. He was alone.

Deciding that he was just hearing things, the detective turned his attention back to the journal and started reading.
Sign up to rate and review this story