Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Still Thirsty?

by McrLuverForever

Waycest. One-shot. Gerard's a little restless at soundcheck.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2011-09-17 - Updated: 2011-09-17 - 1116 words - Complete

?Blocked
"Bass sounds great, Mikes." Gerard complimented Mikey on his playing yet again. Gerard was just really restless and always peeking over at Mikey, smiling naughtily. Mikey just kept on playing like it was nothing, but he knew. Mikey knew what Gerard wanted, and Gerard always got what he wanted.

"Hey guys, I really have to pee and I'm fucking thirsty. Break?"

"Yeah sure, dying for something to drink too." Mikey wasn't thirsty. Gerard didn't need to pee. They both knew that.

Mikey and Gerard both hurried to the nearest bathroom they knew of: the bus. As soon as Mikey reached the steps to the door and Frank and Ray were out of eyeshot, he grabbed Gerard by the collar and dragged him fast into the bus, slamming the door and quickly locking it while Gerard closed all the window shades.

Gerard hardly turned around from closing the last window shade and Mikey's lips were there, hard and insistent on his, ready for action. Gerard moaned softly in more of a groan way and slowly grinded his hips against Mikey's, brushing their erections and making Mikey restless to get out his pants, or more importantly get Gerard into his pants. Mikey guided Gerard over to the dining table, licking, lovebitting, and wetly kissing Gerard's neck, shoulders and collarbones all at once. Gerard slowly sat in one side of the booth, pushing his neck up to keep Mikey's kiss.

Then swiftly Mikey pushed Gerard down, so his back was on the booth seat and his head lower then the table ledge. Then Mikey climbed up on top of Gerard, OhSoSexily, as Gerard saw it. Gerard was now in-between Mikey's knees and Mikey's ass was resting on his lower thighs, making him wish the clothes and the distance disappear in the blink of an eye.

But Mikey, Mikey wanted to tease. To play and toy with Gerard until he got on his knees and cried "Fuck me, Mikey! Please!" And Mikey would do it too. Gerard would just have to tough it out for the all-to-worth-it reward.

Gerard and Mikey were just staring at eachother now, lost in eathothers beautiful, blown-pupiled eyes. Gerard lifted his hand and brushed Mikey's cheek. Mikey moaned so quietly it's almost although he didn't want Gerard to hear. But that thought just got Gerard off.

Mikey hiding moans and faces of pleasure from him. Making an effort to hide such a hot, hot thing.

Gerard was even harder now at this thought and Mikey sure noticed. He ran his hand down the inside of Gerard's thigh, watching Gerard's face contort beautifully in pleasure. He then started rubbing Gerard intently through his leather tight ass black pants. He could tell the pants were paining Gerard but he also knew Gerard wasn't going to ask him to stop just because the pants hurt. So Mikey grinded Gerard and rubbed him hard with his fingertips, then he palmed Gerard. Gerard moaning loadly, bending his neck back, opening his mouth wide, ear-fucking and eye-fucking Mikey.

Finally Gerard couldnt take it. If Mikey kept at it he'd cone in his pants and he didn't have any boxers on as the pants were way the he'll too tight for underwear. Then Mikey brought his mouth down to Gerard's crotch. Gerard had no idea what he was doing but when Mikey pulled down his zipper with his teeth Gerard went crazy.

"Oh Mikey, please take them off. Take them off and fuck me into tomorrow."

Mikey fiddled with the button, quickly getting it undone. He then proceeded to lick around the pants. They were so tight they needed something wet to remove them and Gerard would never reject Mikey's somehow touching his body. Soon enough the pants were gone and so was Mikey.

Of course Gedard didn't understand.

"Jerk yourself off." Mikey demanded.

Gerard slowly ran his fingertips over his own dick, looking Mikey over. Mikey's hair was tousled so sexily, sticking up and jutting out in every which way held by sweat. They way he stood as he watched, left hip cocked very slightly to the side. And the best part: he has his pants unzipped and unbuttoned and his hand was in his pants, he moaned as he watched.

"Mikey, if I jerk off to you any longer i'll come."

Mikey would definitely come if Gerard did, so he stripped. Soon both him and Gerard were naked and Gerard still wanted Mikey to fuck him.

"Fuck me over the table, Mikey."

"Beg."

Gerard slowly got down to his knees in front of Mikey and did just that, he begged and moaned and pleaded and Mikey finally got down to the ground with him. Mikey then spread Gerard's legs and then ran his cold pointer finger real close to Gerard's entrace, teasing Gerard, making him tingle and twitch. Then he abruptly shoved two of his long lanky cold fingers into his brother earning a load groan. He scissored his fingers slowly hearing Gerard gasp and then looking up to Gerard's face.

The beautiful pleasure-contorted face again.

Mikey couldn't wait any longer. His dick needed to be in Gerard this very second. He quickly pulled his fingers out, wiped them real quick and put them in Gerard's mouth for him to suck on. And oh did Gerard suck, he swished and licked with his tounge, coating Mikey's fingers throughly. Mikey slipped his fingers from Gerard's mouth to lubricate his dick.

Gerard was so ready for Mikey to fuck him. Mikey shoved in with no warning, just a hard, bare, hot thrust. Gerard shuddered, suddenly being filled up by Mikey's dick. Gerard thrusted up with his hips and Mikey plunged down, each going as far as possible, being as close as possible. Mikey was getting close but he wanted Gerard's dick in his mouth. Yes, Gerard's dick. His mouth. Now.

Mikey pulled out getting a whine from Gerard. To make up for it his mouth was Gerard's dick in no time, Gerard moaning load and and warning that he was close. So Mikey started stroking his own dick, soon feeling Gerard let go in his mouth. Both Gerard's hands gripped Mikey's hair hard pulling his mouth farther onto his dick. Mikey came hard, moaning loud and true for the first time so far, making Gerard do what could only be described as completely ovrload with pleasure.

After both had come down from their orgasm high they remembered they were supposed to be just taking a break from soundcheck.

"Still thirsty, Mikes?"

Mikey just laughed as he and Gerard lie naked, not planning on going back to finish soundcheck.



So that was my first ever Waycest I hope everyone likes it
Xoxo
Chacie
Sign up to rate and review this story