Categories > TV > Doctor Who

Jammie Dodger with the Daughter

by I_Love_The_Doctor 0 reviews

The birth of the Doctor's daughter

Category: Doctor Who - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-09-17 - Updated: 2011-09-18 - 447 words

0Unrated
He sat in a chair in the control room of the Tardis, gold and wonky levers surrounded his lanky frame, the wooden arm rests uncomfortable for his arms despite his tweed jacket. His head was turned down, but he still smirked and chuckled, watching his wife, Ashley, walk to and fro, trying to speed up labor. He laughed as she glanced at him, her hands holding her back. She gave him a sarcastic smile with a hint of tiredness. She bent forward, her hands on her thighs and her breathing became heavier and more labored.

He pushed himself out of the chair and over to her. All he could do, was be there for her and hold her hand and comfort her when she needed it. She looked at the Doctor, who pushed her long, orange hair out of her face. "It's time now, time time, like she's coming now!"

The Doctor quickly moved his wife into the nursery and laid her down on the bed. He kissed her hand. "I'll be right there with you love," he said. He walked over to the end of his wife as she screamed. He coached her to push and push and to breath.

He would grab her hand when he could, but if he couldn't, he'd stroke her smooth skin. He began his work and worked hard. Sweat beads formed on his forehead like as they did on her. It finally hit him, tonight, he'd be a father. He'd have a little person looking up to him. He'd have someone to eat Jammie Dodgers with and they'd go catch monsters together. Suddenly, he was jerked out of these thoughts when he heard the sound, the sound he would never be able to forget.

The sound of his child's first cry. He beamed. Unbeknownst at that moment that this sweet sound would keep him from eating and sleeping. He took the baby and cleaned her up, knowing Ashley watched every little movement he and she made.

Ashley smiled at the Doctor as he brought the pink bundle to Ashley, she cradled the bundle. Her blue eyes looked down at her blue green eyes and she smiled when the baby smiled up at her. She had been born with teeth and just a bit of hair. The Doctor loomed mother and baby, spinning his sonic screwdriver in front of his daughter's face. She reached up a pale arm and grabbed the sonic screwdriver. Ashley giggled and the Doctor leaned down and kissed his wife.

The Doctor looked down at his daughter. She looked up to him. Not even an hour old and yet the Doctor was wrapped around her little finger.
Sign up to rate and review this story