Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm Not Okay, I Promise

the bus

by imnotokay 0 reviews

i'm pretty sure you know what happens in this chapter!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-06-08 - Updated: 2006-06-08 - 297 words

0Unrated
after a while, you emerge from your room. you are actually presentable, with your short hair straightened and it actually looks good! you are wearing a pretty basic MCR shirt with tombstones on it, with a MCR bag that matches. ripped jeans, black etnies. when the two of you reach the bus, you are greeted sleepily by the rest of the guys, they're all here, frank, mikey,ray, and of cource gerard, but where's bob? You ask.
"heesstillasleepin'" said a very groggy ray.
"if you're still tired," said gerard "the bunks are right past that door. there are 8, but if you want to, mine is open."
"hmmmmmm... point noted. i am going to bed! thanks, and goodnight!!!
"'night"
"g'night"
"mmmfmfmfmf"
"good night, love."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
gerard's POV
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

you check in on her, she's asleep in your bed! you climb in
"mmmmmm hey, sleep only mmkay?"
"kay" you say

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
your POV
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

you wake up to the smell of McDonalds! you rub your eyes, and open the door from the bunks
"whatjaget me?"
"sausage McMuffin, hope you're not a vegetarian!"
"nope!" you sit down next to your sweetie and eat your McDonalds. after a long morning on a bus with your boyfriend and his friends, they have to set up to play, you wait and take everything in until the show. when it finally starts, you are so exited you can barely stand up!!!
"i held you close as we both shook" that line jumped out at her, it made her think of before in her apartment, that akward moment when he held her and she was shaking uncontrollably. then she thought of something, her sleepless nights, the evil voice, they had been gone since she was IMing with gerard! was he the answer to her problems?
Sign up to rate and review this story