Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Black Parade

by twilightluver6 2 reviews

Everyone keeps telling Sally that the black parade was just her imagination. Well what happens when its not just her imagination?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-09-20 - Updated: 2011-09-20 - 196 words

0Unrated
"Sally! Get up!" I woke up with sweat dripping on my face. Great, another nightmare. I went to go find clothes from my closet when my little brother Jake came out wearing a gas mask. "Oh my God Jake!" I yelled. He was just laughing. "I knew that I would scare you, I mean this mask always makes you scared," he said. "Get out of my room Jake!" He left taking the mask with him. I went to go get ready which took me a few minutes. I went down stairs and saw the mask again. That thing is mocking me. I went in the kitchen and my mom was making pancakes. Yummy! "Did you have another nightmare?" she asked. I nodded. "It was about that parade again." My mom looked at me. "Sally. You know its not real. Anyway, just forget about it." I nodded and heard the bus. "I got to go mom," I said heading out the door. Once I got on the bus I sat in the back, not wanting people to ask if I needed therapy or anything. I got my iPod out and was listening to music, blocking everyones conversation.
Sign up to rate and review this story