Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Why?

Slut

by kiraluvsu 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-20 - Updated: 2011-09-21 - 527 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Mikey?" Mikey was sitting on the bed, dangling his feet.

"Hey Leda, Can you close the door?" He asked. I silently closed the door behind me, took off my jacket, and threw it on the ground.

"What's up?" I took a seat next to him.

"I saw you and Frank," He said, sadly.

"That was nothing Mikey, just payback really," Wow, I felt like a major whore.

"But….why him? Why not me?" Mikey asked. My heart broke for the poor boy.

"Well, he kissed me first, that's all really. I'm sorry Mikey."

Mikey sighed, "That's alright." We sat in silence. I felt so bad for hurting him. I just wanted to make it up to him somehow.

"Hey Mikey?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He looked up, still sullen.

"I'm tired. Will you sleep with me?" I asked.

"Uuuh r-really?" Mikey stuttered nervously.

"Yeah, I don't like sleeping alone during storms, and there's one coming in," I hoped this would make it up to him. I really didn't mind the company.

"Of course I will!" He said, now much happier.

"Awesome," I smiled. I got up and went to the bathroom to change into something more comfortable. Which ended up being a black tank and grey sweatpants.

Mikey was still sitting awkwardly on the bed. I jumped on and slid to the very edge to make room for him.

"Watcha waiting for?" I asked when he didn't climb in.

"Permission."

I giggled at his cuteness, "You have my permission, now get in." He nodded and threw off his shirt, which I didn't really mind. I've known these guys for a while now and have seen them all half naked more times than I'd ever like to admit. Then he climbed in next to me. But once he got comfortable a bolt of lightening made itself known and I jumped into Mikey, almost screaming.

He wrapped his arms around me, "Shh it's alright." He repeated it every time and before I knew it, I was asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in the middle of the night, probably from going to sleep so early, and I couldn't go back to sleep. Mikey was still sleeping, and I left him alone. I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen. I found the light switch after 10 minutes of searching and stumbling, and I poured myself a glass of orange juice. When I finished it, I threw it in the sink. Just as I was about to turn around, someone threw their palm against my mouth. They spun my around, so my back was still towards them. A figure appeared from the shadows. It was Gerard. I didn't try to scream, assuming this was a trick. But Gerard's demonic grin couldn't be mistaken for anything less. I struggled against the person holding me as Gerard slowly moved closer.

He stood in front of me still holding an evil grin, "Lina, My love. Don't worry. Everything's gonna be alright." Lina? Why was he calling me by my birth name? Something was definitely wrong with him.

"Sleep now, love." At his words, a darkness creeped up on me and I fell into a deep sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story