Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forever and Ever Continued....

My One And Only

by MCArmyWife 3 reviews

Anna welcomes Annie into the family.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-09-21 - Updated: 2011-09-21 - 3308 words

5Ambiance
Anna knocked gently on the door then waited until she heard Annie call out for her to enter.

“Hey Anna.” Annie said softly as he neared the bed.

Anna looked at the young girl closely. “Are you sure?” There was no reason to explain the question.

“Yes.” Annie answered pulling her knees up to her chest. “I do want this, Anna.”

“You have bonded with Marcus so you know you will experience some deep emotions.”

Annie wanted so badly to have someone to confide in. “Yes, and I felt so guilty about that.”

Anna understood, “Because of Casey.”

“Yeah, it seemed wrong for me to love him.” She looked down, “But that’s truly what I feel.”

“The bond brings out deep feelings of love.” Anna said softly. “It will be that way for us.”

“I understand that.” Annie said looking into her eyes. “And I want that. I want to feel that with you just as grandma did.”

“Our bond will not be as deep.” Anna reminded her. “The bond between Claire and I was formed to stop her death.”

“Some day will you tell me more about that?” Annie asked.

“If you wish.” Anna nodded.

Annie smiled, “Anna I really do promise to be a good blood bound.”

“You need only be yourself.” Anna said taking her hand. “However I am sure Marcus explained to you that Gerard and I are different than most Healers. That fact must always be guarded.”

“Yes, he and Casey both explained that to me.” Annie said softly. “But I think that’s so wrong. You and Gerard are special. Just like Marcus.”

Anna was shocked, “Marcus is not like us. He is a Pure.”

“But he loves Casey with a love that is more than just the bond.” Annie said slowly hoping she’d not overstepped her bounds.

Anna sighed, “I truly do not understand their relationship.”

“He told me she is his soul mate.”

Again Anna was shocked, “He told you that?”

Annie nodded.

“Perhaps we should wait.” Anna said slowly her own mind still confused.

“Please.” Annie whispered. “I know in my heart this is right for me. We can wait but I won’t change my mind.”

Anna gently brushed back her red curly hair from her shoulder. “If at any time you do change your mind I can release you.”

“And erase my memories.” Anna said sadly. “I understand that too but I hate that thought.”

Anna gave up trying to control her Healer blood. Her eyes turned topaz.

“Your eyes are so beautiful.” Annie whispered pushing the blanket from her body so that she could scoot closer to Anna.

Slowly Anna opened her mouth her fangs. She watched Annie closely to see her reaction. The girl simply smiled then scooted even closer.

Without a word Anna lifted her arm then sank her fangs into her skin. As soon as the blood beaded to the surface Annie lifted the arm to her mouth. For several moments Anna simply watched as Annie drank her blood. Then the Healer blood completely took control. She leaned over and bit into Annie’s neck.

“Oh.” Annie murmured not lifting her lips.

Anna too moaned softly.

In the doorway Gerard watched, his topaz eyes unblinking. Slowly he turned to make his way down the stairs.

__________________________________________________

Taking out a cigarette Gerard lit it then sat down on the front steps. Soon the sound of a motor scooter pierced the silence of the night. Gerard smiled knowing soon Sean would be at his side. His blood bound could always sense when he was needed even though he lived more than a mile away.

“Hey.” Sean said several minutes later.

Gerard reached up and Sean placed his hand in his. Gently Gerard pulled him down to sit beside him.

Sean sat quietly waiting for Gerard to make the first move.

“Thanks for coming.” Gerard said softly.

“You never need to thank me.” Sean said honestly. “I’ve told you that lots of times.”

Gerard gave a short chuckle, “Yeah, you tell me that but still I want to thank you.”

Sean reached out to brush a strand of Gerard’s black hair from his face.

Taking one more drag from the cigarette Gerard tossed it away then turned to face his blood bound. He reached up to cup his face with his hands. Sean smiled when Gerard first kissed his cheek before turning his head to expose the young man’s neck. When Gerard bit into the soft skin Sean held his hand tightly.

For several minutes Gerard drank. When he’d taken enough he kissed the wound to stop the bleeding. He looked into Sean’s eyes. “Tell me what you want.”

Sean smiled as his hands unbuttoned Gerard’s shirt. He pulled apart the material to reveal Gerard’s chest. Gerard understood. Using his nail he cut a long gash. As soon as the blood came to the surface Sean lowered his lips and began drinking. Gerard placed his arms around the man caressing his back. When he knew Sean had taken enough he gently pushed him back. Sean looked deeply into Gerard’s eyes. Smiling Gerard leaned forward to place a kiss on his lips taking away the last traces of blood. Sean sat back and held up his fingertip. Gerard sucked his finger inside his mouth wetting it. When he released it from his mouth Sean took his damp finger and ran it over Gerard’s wound stopping the blood flow.

“Thank you.” Sean said leaning his head on Gerard’s chest.

Gerard smiled, ‘Thought I told you you never have to thank me.”

“Yeah.” Sean laughed, “You but I don’t listen any better than you.”

_______________________________________________________

Anna was stretched out on the bed with Annie cuddle up next to her.

“Anna?” Annie whispered.

“Yes?”

“I really like this feeling.”

Anna stroked her hair. “The feeling of closeness?”

“The feeling that I belong.’ Annie said softly.

“You belong to me now.’ Anna said. “You are a part of our family.”

For several minutes they lay quietly then Annie spoke. Her voice was small and unsure. “I want to kiss you. Is that wrong?”

“Do you think it is wrong?” Anna asked.

Annie smiled, “Nope I don’t. It seems right and pure.”

“For a Healer and their blood bound it is a pure love.” Anna whispered.

Annie smiled then moved closer. When their lips met they both sighed.

“Will you stay until I fall asleep?” Annie asked.

Anna smiled, “If that is what you wish.”

Annie snuggled up to her again. “Good night, Anna.”

“Sweet dreams.” Anna whispered holding her close.

___________________________________________________________

Marcus slammed the hotel door.

Casey turned in surprise. “What was that for?”

“That was for the guy downstairs that was undressing you with his eyes while we checked in.” Marcus ground out angrily.

Much to his further annoyance Casey threw back her head and laughed, “Oh Marcus, really.”

“Well he was.” He said his eyes flashing.

Casey moved closer. “You are so sexy when you’re angry.”

His eyes flashed again. “Oh really?”

“Oh yeah.” She reached up to unbutton her blouse knowing he was watching her movements.

“You are trying to distract me.” He said feeling desire wash over his body.

“Am I doing a good job?” She asked her tongue darting out to lick her lips.

Marcus groaned.

“Guess I’ll take that as a yes.” Casey purred.

Marcus could take it no longer. However when he moved towards her she backed away quickly. “Slow down.” She said smiling.

“Fuck slow.” He all but shouted.

Casey shook her head. “Marcus, I want to tease you.”

His topaz eyes grew wide, “Why?”

“Because it’s fun.” She giggled, “I want to see how far I can take this before you lose control.”

“I’d say about three more seconds.” He said shaking his head.

“But we have all night.” Casey said as she slipped the blouse from her shoulders.

He tried to think. “No, you have to sleep and I have things to do.”

Her hands were suddenly on her hips. “What? You’re planning on going out while I sleep?”

He cursed. He hadn’t planned on telling her that.

“Why?” She asked her eyes narrowing as she tried to hear his thoughts.

Marcus knew the only way she couldn’t hear his thoughts clearly was when his Pure blood took over. He knew exactly how to make that happen. Before she could react he had her on the ground tearing at the rest of her clothes.

Casey knew what he was doing and why and that made her angry. She tried to push him away but was no match for his strength.

Marcus’s lips latched on to her breast. Her blood was calling to him, his need was controlling him. Mindlessly he let his fangs cut the delicate skin of her nipple. When her blood touched his tongue he couldn’t stop himself from sucking.

Casey closed her eyes, her body went still.

For several minutes Marcus continued to suck greedily.

Then Casey lifted her hand to gently caress his back.

The action penetrated through the red veil. He lifted his head to look into her eyes. She was smiling at him.

“Oh fuck.” He whispered. “I’m sorry.”

It was at that moment Casey could hear his thoughts. “Marcus, it’s okay. But why didn’t you tell me?”

He rolled off her to stare at the ceiling.

She knew why but she wanted to hear him admit it.

“Marcus why?” She asked again.

“You know why.” He whispered. “I hate feeling fear.”

“But I know you were told you will be the oldest at the party.”

“Yeah well I was told that before.” He said.

“So you were going to make sure.” Casey said softly.

He turned his head to stare into her eyes. “Yeah, I wanted to make sure. It would kill me to have to share you again.”

It was important he understood. “When I bonded with Carolyn it changed nothing between us.”

He stared at her.

“That is the truth. You are the only one I love. Nothing will ever change that.”

Rolling his head to stare at the ceiling once more he sighed, “I don’t know what to think anymore.”

Casey rolled over to place her body partly over his. “You do know that I love you.”

“But for how long?” He whispered.

It tore at her heart knowing the fear behind that question. They both understood the risks involved in turning her. “I will love you forever.” She whispered.

Marcus pulled her body over his then lifted her higher. This time when his mouth found her breast it was to heal the wound.

“Make love to me.” Casey begged.

“I love you.” He whispered brokenly. “Forever.”

_________________________________________________

Anna waited until she knew Annie was asleep before slipping quietly from the bed. When she reached her bedroom she saw Gerard was already in bed. His topaz eyes were ablaze. Obviously Sean had come to him.

Gerard looked into Anna’s topaz eyes. Pure desire and love coursed through his body. He held out his hand beckoning her to the bed.

“Gee.’ Anna fell on him. The lust they both felt from recently feeding was overwhelming.

Gerard ran his hands up under her gown. “Ride me, Anna.” He demanded.

She positioned her body over his throbbing manhood then with one swift movement impaled herself on him.

“Oh fuck.” Gerard muttered. “So good.”

Anna lifted her body with her arms so that she could look into his eyes. “Tell me.” She said her voice raw.

“You are my only love.” He whispered from deep within his soul. He grabbed her arms and twisted their bodies so that he was now on top. Anna locked her legs around his back as he began to thrust into her.

It was always like this after they fed. The lust too strong to be denied. As they came together in a frenzy of movement each understood that this was necessary, it was a part of who they now were.

But soon as the lust abated they would make sweet, gentle love. It was after that lovemaking that Anna settled her head on his chest. “Gee, why have you not asked Sean to move in with us?"

The question surprised him. “What? Why would I do that?”

Anna ran her fingers across his chest playfully. “So he does not have to ride his scooter here through the darkness.” She titled her head to look into his face. “I understand your love for him, Gee. I know having him close would please you.”

Gerard stroked her bare back. Yes, he truly would like to have Sean here at the estate but he’d been afraid of Anna’s reaction. “Are you sure?”

Anna smiled, “What you feel for him in a natural part of who we are.”

“You and Annie looked beautiful together.” Gerard whispered.

She had sensed his presence. “I knew you were watching us.”

“I couldn’t help myself.” He admitted.

“Just as you used to enjoy watching when Christa and I would bond.”

“That was so long ago.” Gerard said softly. “But yeah, I did enjoy that as a mortal but now…” He paused, “Now the feelings are so much more intense.”

Anna kissed his chest. “Bring Sean into our home.”

Gerard smiled, “I’ll talk to him about that tomorrow. I think he’ll like the idea. Often I sense how alone he feels."

“I could sense the same thing with Annie.”

“But they are not alone now.” Gerard said softly.

Anna closed her eyes. “I love you.” She whispered.

Gerard hugged her tightly. “You are my one and only.”

_____________________________________________

Hours later Anna’s eyes opened. She quickly slipped from the bed. Walking into the nursery she was surprised to see Annie lifting Elena from her crib.

“Sorry, I tried to quiet her before she woke you.”

“I do not require sleep like you.” Anna said moving towards them. “I will take her now.”

“Sorry.” Annie said hearing what she believed was anger in Anna’s voice. “I was only trying to help.”

Anna who had held out her arms to take the baby suddenly dropped them. She understood her reaction had hurt Annie’s feelings. Smiling she said softly. “I am accustomed to caring for Elena when she wakes. However it is good to share that responsibility. I will return to bed now.”

Annie looked surprised at first but then smiled, “Thank you.” She said understanding that Anna was offering her trust. She walked over to the antique rocking chair and once settled in began to slowly rock the baby.

Anna watched a minute then turned to leave the room. It was not an easy thing to do. Her love for the baby was strong but she knew in her heart that it was important that Annie understood she loved and trusted her.

“Anna?”

She turned, “Yes?”

“Uh, I have some questions about the baby.”

Anna slowly walked over towards the rocker. She could see that Elena had stopped fussing and was lying deathly still in Annie’s arms. Anna sat down near them on the window seat. “What is it you wish to know?”

Annie looked down at the baby in her arms. It was obviously hard for her to put into words what she wanted to say. “Well, I know she’s a Pure. Marcus told me that Pures are born to mortals but that the Healer world senses when a Pure is about to be born and someone is sent to retrieve the baby.”

Anna sighed, “That is how he phrased it? They retrieve the baby?”

“Yeah, I thought that sounded sorta heartless” Annie admitted.

“To the mother who bore the child it is heartless.” Anna said sadly. “But for the Pure to survive it must be this way. They must be cared for by the Healer world.” She nodded towards the baby. “I am sure you have noticed she is not breathing.”

“Uh yeah and it’s sorta unnerving.” Annie said softly looking down at the baby.

“We do not need to breathe.” Anna explained. “We only do so to appear mortal. The same is true about our hearts beating. It is something we learn to control. In time Elena will also learn this.”

Annie nodded, “Okay. But for now.” She paused, “I mean what would happen if someone saw her?”

Anna smiled, “Often Gee and I put Elena in the carriage and walk around town. She must always remain shaded. Sunlight hurts our skin. There was a time when this was a problem but with new technology we can now be in direct sunlight without any ill effects. However we have chosen not to give the give Elena the drug at such a young age.”

“Wow.” Annie said softly while digesting this information. “But what if someone sees she’s not breathing?”

“Many times we are stopped so people can admire our beautiful baby.” Anna said with a gentle smile, “We simply look deeply into their eyes and thank them for their complements.”

Annie was quick to understand, “Oh glamor, right?”

Anna nodded, “Yes.”

“Uh, this sounds so weird but what does a baby Pure eat?”

“Like all from the Healer world her existence requires only blood.” Anna responded with a sigh.

Annie looked into her eyes, “Does that fact bother you?”

“For many years it did.” Anna answered honestly.

“I hope this isn’t a rude question but how old are you?”

Anna smiled, “You many ask me anything, Annie. I was born in 1877.”

“Wow.” Annie whispered. “You look so young.”

“I was only sixteen when turned. My Maker Jacob saved me from death.”

“I hope someday you will tell me more about that.” Annie said softly.

Anna nodded, “Yes, someday if you wish to know I will tell you my story.”

“I want to know everything about you, Anna.” Just then Elena stirred. “Oh” Annie looked down and understood the movement the baby’s mouth was making meant she was hungry. Her eyes locked with Anna’s.

“Only Gee and I feed her.” Anna said softly. “But you are now part of our family. Would you like to feed her at this time?”

Annie smiled, “Oh yes but how?”

Anna stood and walked over to the rocker. Gently she took Annie’s hand and with her fang pierced the girl’s fingertip. “Just hold your finger to her mouth. She will only take a small amount.”

Carefully Annie placed her fingertip on the baby’s mouth. Sensing the blood Elena’s mouth opened and she began to suck.

“Oh.” Annie said watching in fascination.

Anna was not sure of her reaction. “I can feed her if you would prefer.”

“No, please let me.” Annie smiled.

Anna nodded then returned to the window seat.

As the baby continued to suck Annie spoke. “I love babies. I always loved helping mom take care of my little sisters.”

“I too enjoyed caring for my sister.” Anna said wistfully.

Annie looked up. “You have a sister?”

Anna’s smile was sad. “I did. She and my parents died when I was just fourteen.”

“I’m sorry.” Annie said sadly.

“It was so long ago.” Anna whispered. “And yet I still feel the pain.” She suddenly stood. “I will return to bed now. She will sleep once she is satisfied.”

Annie nodded, “I’ll take care of her.”

“Yes, I know you will.” Anna smiled.

“Thank you, Anna. Thank you for trusting me.” Annie said softly.

Anna leaned down to kiss the top of her head. “Thank you.”

At the doorway Anna stopped when Annie called out softly, “Goodnight Annabelle.”

Anna turned and smiled. “Goodnight to you too, Annabelle.”
Sign up to rate and review this story