Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Everybody scream

different feelings

by mcraddikt 0 reviews

Something happens during an innocent game of truth of dare. Will it affect the way some one feels?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-24 - Updated: 2011-09-24 - 219 words

0Unrated
Valerie's POV
" You have to... kiss Frank for on whole ,minute!" Bob said in between giggles. I was shocked by how creative Bob was. I laughed at the face that Gerard made. We all pressured them into doing it and we all stared at them as they both leaned in. Wow. i never thought that the sight of two guys kissing would turn me on so much, but they were just.... wow. We all starred at them with out mouths hung open. I could not believe what had jut happened. When the minute was over Gerard pulled away and blushed.
Gerard's POV
What had just happened? I never thought that kissing a guy would be so much better than kissing Valerie, especially if that guy was my best friend. Suddenly I felt different, as if I had flipped a switch. but it couldn't be.... could it? No I was most definitely not gay! But I stilled liked Valerie so that would make me Bi. I looked around the room not one of the guys I saw caught my interest in that way. Which meant that I was Bi but only for Frank.
So there you have it. I know that it's short but the next chapter will be a lot longer. Review make me go faster by the way ;)
Sign up to rate and review this story