Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Ghost Of You.

by UnicornToast 2 reviews

The boys go to war. Based on The Ghost Of You video but carried on from the end if that makes any sense!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Ray Toro,Mikey Way,Gerard Way,Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-10-02 - Updated: 2011-10-02 - 366 words

0Unrated
Note: This is my first FanFic! Feel free to rate and comment :)


The Ghost Of You.



Gerard, Frank, Ray and Mikey board the boat with the other soldiers, the boat that will take them to Hell on Earth. Ray kisses the cross on the chain that dangles around his neck along with his dog tags. Gerard just stares, his warm, brown eyes clouded with thoughts. The journey is only about two hours long, but seems an eternity. The Sergeant hands out guns to his troops, Gerard passes some behind him, then sits staring at his own, the dull light glinting off the silver barrel. Mikey puts a reassuring hand on his older brother's shoulder, Gerard manages to smile at him.
"Don't worry, Gee, it'll be over soon and we'll be back home." Mikey says, looking his brother in the eye. Gerard shakes his head.
"You know it isn't that simple, Mikes." The rest of the journey was silent.




The boat lands on a beach, water splashing in Gerard's face as the soldiers jump out of the boat and run, their heavy boots sinking in the wet sand. The sound of gunfire is clear as shells whizz past the soldiers' helmets. People are falling already, Gerard crawls along the sand, shooting the enemies from behind a shallow bank of sand. He scrambles over it and advances forward with the remaining troops, scared, adrenaline rushing through his veins.




Gerard realises he is no longer being followed by Mikey, the sound of a gunshot rings in his ears and he sees Mikey fall onto the sand, blood pouring out through his uniform. Ray rushes to save Mikey, applying pressure to the wound. Gerard feels a yank on his arm and turns to see Frank.
"Come on Gerard! We have to go, now!" Gerard shakes his head.
"Mikey..." He said in barely a whisper. Frank and another soldier grab Gerard's arms and try to pull him away, but he puts up a fight.
"NO!" He shouts. Ray looks at the floor as Mikey ceases to breathe. Gerard shakes his head in disbelief. Frank and the other soldier drag Gerard away.
"MIKEY!" He screams, struggling to breathe.
"MIKEY!"






To be continued!...
Sign up to rate and review this story