Categories > Books > A Wrinkle In Time > No Matter What

First Night

by DelilahDevonshire 0 reviews

After Calvin's return, things get a little fluffy between him and Meg. LEMON! XD

Category: A Wrinkle In Time - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-10-02 - Updated: 2011-11-01 - 1363 words

0Unrated
Hey guys! I am sooooooo sorry for not updating! I got so much homework and Student Council elections are next week....so..yeah. Anyway, here's the next chapter. Hope you enjoy! :D
`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`--`-`-``-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-``-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-``-`--`-``-`-`
Meg woke up the next day later than usual. It was almost 10:30.

"Crap!" she muttered. "Cal's coming home in a few hours and I have to meet him somewhere!" She hurriedly jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom. When she looked in the mirror, her reflection terrified her. Her right cheek was all red, and the slightest touch stung immensely.

"...." Meg was horrified. How did she get her cheek all swollen like that? Then it hit her - her father slapped her last night. The thought sent a chill down her back. Disregarding the thought, Meg washed her face with cold water and took a shower. Then she got dressed and went down for breakfast.

"Good morni-" Charles Wallace began. When he saw Meg's face, he stopped abruptly. "Meg! What happened to your cheek?"

"Oh," Meg said. "A stupid accident. I left something in front of my bedroom door and tripped on it. No big deal."

Satisfied with her answer, Charles Wallace said, "Oh, I hope it gets better quickly Meg. By the way, here's your breakfast."

"Thanks Charles," Meg said. She hurriedly ate her breakfast. "Come on, Charles Wallace, we don't want to be late."

"Coming!" Charles replied. And with that, Meg and Charles Wallace went to meet Calvin.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the two reached the park, the camp's bus was just arriving. Meg scanned the area until she found the person she was looking for.

Calvin turned, and saw Meg and Charles Wallace. He waved and ran over to them.

"Meg!" Calvin yelled. He pulled her in for a tight hug and kissed her cheek. "Geez...I think this is the last time I'll ever go to camp. I just can't seem to stay away from you."

Meg smiled, and kissed Calvin's cheek. "I missed you too, Calvin. I missed you too."

Calvin pulled away from the hug and looked at Meg's face. Her cheek was still red, but it was slowly fading.

"Meg," Calvin said, taking a step closer. "What happened?"

"Being the clumsy moron I am, I tripped over something I left in front of my door." She let out a fake laugh.

"First off, you're not clumsy, and you're definitely not a moron." Calvin said. "You're WAY better at trigonometry than I am. I suck at it!" Calvin, Meg, and Charles Wallace giggled. "So, Charles Wallace, do you like Ms. Pallicio?"

"Who?" Charles asked, puzzled. "She's the 2nd grade teacher. I'm in fourth grade."

Calvin's jaw dropped. "Fourth grade? How?"

"Mr. Jenkins finally decided that I was too advanced for the second grade class, so they skipped me to fourth grade."

"Well...it's about time they notice how bright you are," Meg interjected. "Anyway, let's go home. I'm sure Mother and the twins will be happy to see Cal."

"Yes, I'd love to see your mother again, Meg," Calvin said. "I feel as if she is my mother."

Meg smiled and the threesome walked home hand-in-hand.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After arriving home, Mother and the twins showered Calvin with hugs. And he happily returned them.

Mother served lunch, and made Calvin's favorite; BBQ ribs.

"Mmmm...that was delicious," Calvin said, wiping his mouth with a napkin. "Thank you, Mrs. Murry."

"Your welcome, Calvin." Mrs. Murry answered.

"Would you like some help clearing the table, Mother?" Meg asked.

"No, that's alright, dear," Mother answered. "You three can go outside for a while."

"Okay," Meg said. "Come on, you guys."

Calvin and Charles Wallace went outside and hung out at the starwatchng rock. A few hours later, Meg's father returned from work.

"Father!" Meg and Charles Wallace cried in unison.

"Meg! Charles! And Calvin! What a pleasant surprise! How was camp?" Mr. Murry inquired.

"Meh....camp was O.K. I guess," Calvin said. "It's not as fun as hanging out with Meg and Charles Wallace, though."

"Hehe, I see. Well, I'll be inside if you need me. Oh, and Meg, could I talk to you for a moment?"

"Of course, Father," Meg said. She followed him as he motioned for her to follow.

"Meg, I'm terribly sorry about last night," Meg's father began. "I didn't mean to hurt you, or anything."

"That's ok, Father," Meg said. "I figured it was just because you didn't want to talk about it anymore. I completely understand."

"That's good," Meg and father hugged each other.

"I love you, Meg," Meg's father said.

"I love you more," she replied.

"I love you most," he finished. (HAHA! Got that from 'Tangled')

As Meg walked towards Calvin, he was walking towards her at the same time.

"Meg, could we go inside for a while? It's getting late and I want to spend time with you...alone," Calvin said, blushing.

"Of course, I was just about to say the same thing," she replied. He smiled, and they walked towards the house.

They walked into Meg's room, and she locked the door.

"So, tell me about camp," Meg said. "When you called me, you said, and I quote, 'the headmaster will get pissed off if he finds me on the phone'." She added, smirking.

"I'm serious," Calvin said. "Headmaster didn't want anyone on the phone. Why? I don't know."

"Well...that means we have some catching up to do," Meg said, sleazily.

"Yea," Calvin smirked. "We do." He leaned towards her to kiss her, and she did the same. Their lips brushed ever so lightly. Meg slid her arms around Calvin's neck, and he slid his hand on Meg's waist. Meg started pulling Calvin towards her, making the kiss more fierce. His tongue asked for entrance in her mouth, and she happily accepted. His tongue began to explore her mouth, and she did the same.

Minutes later, Calvin broke the kiss, gasping for air, but soon, his lips were on Meg's soft ones once again. He began to push her back onto the bed gently. She didn't protest, nor did she want him to stop. Once lying on the bed, she began to unbutton his shirt, and he did the same.

Throwing the shirt on the floor, Meg began to outline Calvin's well-toned chest. Calvin began to trail kisses down Meg's neck, and found a sensitive spot. She moaned in pleasure.

"Calvin..." she whispered. "Don't....stop..."

"I won't Meg," he answered. "Mmmmmmm...I love you, Meg."

"I love you too, Cal," Meg replied. And they once again returned to their passion filled kisses. Slowly, Meg unzipped Calvin's jeans, and slid them off. Shortly after, she removed her own jeans and was left in only her underwear and bra. But not for much longer. While still kissing her neckline, Calvin slid his hands around Meg's back, and undid her bra. When she felt it snap, Meg tensed a little, but soon relaxed under Calvin's touch.

The couple slid under the covers, and reveled in its warmth. Meg did the honors of removing her own underwear.

"Hey, I was going to do that!" Calvin playfully scoffed. Meg just gave him a look that said, 'Too bad'.

Calvin soon removed his boxers, and began kissing Meg more passionately. He trailed kisses from her neck to her breasts, and she let out a loud moan in pleasure.

Then, Calvin stopped suddenly, leaving Meg frowning.

"Why did you stop?" Meg panted.

"Are you sure you want to keep going? If we do, there's no turning back," Calvin said.

"Of course I'm sure!" Meg said, exasperated. Calvin only smiled, and he began kissing her once again.

"If I hurt you, tell me and I'll pull out, ok?" Calvin said. Meg only nodded, and he quickly entered her. She winced in pain, but that was soon replaced with pleasure.

It wasn't long until they both fell asleep happily in each other's arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story