Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The 'Home'

So shut your eyes Kiss me goodbye

by AhoyMikeyo 5 reviews

And sleep

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-10-03 - Updated: 2011-10-03 - 1318 words

1Exciting
Gerard jogged up the stairs to his room he flung his bag onto his bed before he too collapsed on the scratchy sheets he let out a sigh and lay relaxing for a few minutes before pulling himself up off the bed and making his way back down stairs Mikey and Mia were waiting for him at the bottom arguing about something “No, No Mia listen I don’t need an abortion!”
“Well, no not right now but when you’ve saved up enough money”
“What? But I’m a guy! A dude we don’t get abortions”
Mia frowned and huffed clearly annoyed at Mikey’s insolence “No, my teacher got one”
Gerard raised one eyebrow at his exasperated brother and mouthed ‘what’ Mikey sighed, “She thinks I should get an abortion”
Mia nodded “So that he doesn’t have to wear his glasses”
Mikey turned back to the small girl mouth wide “What?!”
Mia continued to explain to a confused Gerard “And he thinks that only girls can get them witch is stupid because Mr Richards my teacher got one and he’s a man”
Gerard tried to keep his cool unlike his now steaming brother “How do you know Mr Richards got an abortion?”
Mia pushed her tongue against her bottom lip in a ‘der’ sort of motion “Because before he was wearing glasses and then he went and got an abortion and now he can see without them”
Gerard started to laugh “Mia I think you’re confusing the termination of a baby before its birth and laser eye surgery”
Mia frowned “Your both literally to stupid to insult”
She said with a nod before skipping off in the direction of the quiet room Mikey made a ‘What just happened’ face as both he and Gerard too made their way towards the quiet room.

Crocodile tears rolled down Avalin’s cheeks as she choked out her story Mia was rubbing her back sympathetically and Mikey sat scribbling notes his tongue pocking out of the corner of his mouth. Gerard was sat on the floor in the centre of the room eyes closed and his head tilted back a little he could no longer hear his friends around him he was alone in a dark room searching.

Once fully unconscious Gerard could reach the un-dead world he looked around him at the negative room Mikey Mia and Avalin were grey marks hovering around their details unavailable right now Gerard stood up there were no spirits in here he searched in his mind all around the house seeing it as a map in his control, a few spirits drifted round the house none of them Amelia he sighed and opened his eyes waking up back into reality with a shake of his head. Avalin let out a gasp and a choking noise then started to cry more hugging her knees to herself shaking violently “Hey, hey don’t worry it doesn’t mean she’s gone forever, I’ll check again tonight”
Gerard tried to comfort the girl he wrapped an arm around her rocking her until she had calmed down.

§

Gerard sat at the dinner table prodding his spaghetti with his fork most of the other kids had finished and left by now only the twins sat across from him they were in the middle of a silent conversation and kept on sneaking looks at Gerard after about 5 minutes of this the girl Jasmine spoke “What were you doing in the quiet room today?”
While waiting for Gerard’s reply the twins popped some spaghetti in their mouths in unison Gerard continued to stare at his full plate twisting the strings of pasta around his fork then unravelling them again “Nothing”
Jasmine raised an eyebrow “Its about Amelia isn’t it?”
“I bet it is”
Her brother Derek chimed in they both now had sly smiles on their faces Gerard sighed he had forgotten the twins ability to see ghosts like him they had seen spirits all their lives of coarse they would have noticed Amelia’s absence “Fine it is”
Jasmine nodded “Had any luck?”
Gerard shook his head then stood up taking his plate to empty it into the bin a sad look washed over Jasmine’s face “I’ll try again tonight I didn’t give it very long earlier”
Gerard said solemnly before slipping out the room and heading upstairs.

It was around 7 and way to early for Gerard to be going to sleep but his mind wouldn’t forget about Amelia and the only way he had any hope of finding her was to go to sleep so he lay in his bed hoping sleep would elude him soon. Not concentrating on anything in particular Gerard drifted off into the land of the living dead.

While sleeping Gerard could do much more than when he was meditating though he couldn’t interfere with the ghosts here he could see more of them follow them the home was more than a map it was like a doll house with Gerard inside.

With this knowledge Gerard peeled off his duvet and climbed out of bed he didn’t spend long checking his room as there was no need for Amelia to be in there. He padded along the hallway and up to the second floor of bedrooms this was where the girls slept, well apart from Chloe she shared a room with her brother on the first floor after many failed attempts to separate them. Avalin’s room was the last on the left Gerard slipped in he could just about see the sleeping girl’s figure he scanned his eyes over the room for Amelia but she was nowhere to be seen so Gerard tried closing his eyes relaying on feelings. He felt something cold above him he shot open his eyes to look but there was still no sign of Amelia being in the room witch meant she was in the attic.

Gerard raced out of the door and skidded to a halt on the landing he pulled open the attic door and retrieved the ladder with a pole climbing up as quickly as he could stopping dead once he could see inside; Amelia was screaming being pushed against the wall by a disgusting slimy spirit it was trying to eat her Gerard cursed he had seen this type before, they become faster and stronger by devouring smaller spirits. Gerard cursed again realising he could do nothing about it in this world he let go of the ladder and fell backwards.

Gerard woke up as he should have been hitting the floor breathing heavily he shot up out of bed checking the clock as he flew out of his room; just past 10 30 the dream world ran quicker than reality. Gerard flung himself up the stairs and fumbled to pull the ladder back down climbing up quickly he could soon see that he was to late both spirits had left leaving the room musty and stinking of death “No”
Gerard breathed “No!”
This time he shouted banging his head against the wall tears leaking from his tired eyes he continued to repeat the single word over and over again only stopping to choke out more tears at some point one of the care workers got him and helped him back down the ladder and into his room where Mikey crept in and wrapped his arms around Gerard’s tiny frame they both drifted off into a deep sleep.


A/N Thankyou for all the lovely reviews as usual they mean so friggen much to me :3 I’m sorry I’ve been slow with updates its just I have been revising a lot for my maths mock on Tuesday (joy) and generally haven’t been in the mood for writing, but I’m hoping to get my forest story updated today also!
Sign up to rate and review this story