Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What Is Love?

4- We All Fall Down

by XxPerfectTomorrowxX 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-10-06 - Updated: 2011-10-06 - 1005 words - Complete

1Original

(The next morning)

There was loud banging on the front door which woke me up. I groaned and rolled over on to Kade. "Oh shit. I'm sorry Kade." I mumbled, rolling away from her. I wasn't used to sharing my bed with anyone. I didn't ever have my girlfriend sleep over. She'd probably drive me insane overnight.

"Mmm." Kade mumbled, not fully awake.

I sat up as the pounding on my door kept going. "Who the fuck?" I said loudly. I hated being woken up.

Kade rolled over and mumbled something sleepily. I laughed, "It's fine. Go back to sleep. I'll handle this." I told her.

"Kay." She said softly.

Too cute. I'd never been with a girl that actually had an innocence about her like Kade did. Then again I wasn't with Kade. I was just... Friending her? Overnight? In my bed?

I opened the door and my eyes widened. The sight of my girlfriend definitely woke me up a little more. "Laura, whats up?"

"Our date. You fucking stood me up loser." She grumbled angrily. Laura had once seemed pretty. She had short white blonde hair, she was petite and had a beautiful smile. It was too bad she rarely smiled. About a week after we started dating she turned in to girlfriend-zilla. It drove me crazy. She drove me crazy. Not the good kind either. We were going on four months. Four months of torture.

"Oh shit." I mumbled, "I'm sorry Laura. Some shit came up."

"You couldn't at least give me a call?" She asked, annoyed. "And aren't you going to invite me in?"

I sighed, "Not right now. I have a friend over. I'm sorry." I said. I didn't need Kade's morning ruined too. Laura wouldn't understand if she saw her.

"What friend?" She asked, glaring at me. "Let me see." she said, pushing past me. Of fucking course. I shouldn't have said anything.

Laura checked the living room before buzzing to my bedroom. This would be a dramatic blow out. Oh what fun. "What the fuck?!?!" Laura screamed upon seeing Kade cuddled in my bed, my side of the bed disturbed from when I'd gotten up.

Kade jumped at the noise and sat up, staring at us. "Oh, hello." She said innocently. "I'm Kade. It's... nice to meet you." she said, sounding confused. She slowly scooted over and stood out of bed. Big mistake. When had she lost her jeans? She was wearing underwear and my shirt.

"Really?" Laura screamed at me. "A fucking groupie Spencer?" She yelled, looking enraged.

Kade looked down and realized she was pant less. "Uh. I'm sorry. Are you um Spencer's girlfriend?" She asked nervously.

Laura rolled her eyes. "Of fucking course I am his girlfriend. Spencer how could you? And with a fucking hooker?" She asked, staring at Kade in disdain.

"She's not a -" I started to defend Kade but then Kade spoke up.

"Hooker? Really? I may be missing pants but I still think out of the two of us you're dressed more like a hooker than I am." It was kinda true. Laura's tit's were falling out of her shirt and she was wearing a short skirt with no underwear. She liked teasing men with her body. That's how she got me. I was a sucker for a hot body.

Laura glared at her. "How much is he paying you bitch?" she asked.

Kade rolled her eyes. "I'm leaving now. Thank you for letting me crash here Spencer." Kade went to step past Laura so that she could grab her jeans but Laura stood in her way. "Get out of my way barbie." Kade said, glaring at her.

"Or what?" Laura asked.

I stepped up closer to them and sighed, "Please don't leave Kade. Laura is leaving soon and Laura please get out of her way." I said.

Laura gasped at my response. "You're sticking up for this slut?" She screamed, losing her temper. "Was the sex that fucking great?"

This time it was my turn to roll my eyes. "Get out Laura. I'm not going to allow you to stay in my apartment if you're going to stand around insulting my friend. She's my friend." I stressed the word friend. "She's not a hooker, not a slut and we did not sleep together so get out. I don't need this shit." She had put me in a bad mood.

Another gasp escaped Laura's mouth as she looked at me in horror, "You're kicking me out?"

I nodded, "Don't make a scene." I begged.

She looked like she wanted to but instead she shot Kade one last glare and then stormed out of my apartment, slamming the door so hard that I heard a picture fall off of the wall. Oh well. I'd pick it up later.

"I'm sorry." Kade whispered, looking crushed. "I didn't mean to cause drama and I uh woke up this morning and my button was digging in to my stomach so I took my jeans off. I didn't think it would be a big deal. I didn't think at all I guess." She said, sounding bummed.

I sighed and sat on my bed, "She would've freaked out even if you had been fully clothed. She brought the drama, not you. Relax. I'm still fucking tired." I said, groaning in disapproval at having to get up in the first place.

Kade smiled, "I'll leave." She whispered, grabbing for her jeans.

I shook my head, "Please don't." We stared at each other for a few minutes before she nodded and dropped her jeans, crawling back in to my bed.

**



(Sorry for the shortness of the chapters. I'll try to get a longer one out. Also sorry for any grammar/spelling errors. I'm sleepy and headed to bed but I wanted to get this out. Work is killing me this week. :D But yay, extra money from extra hours. I appreciate any reviews. Even just stopping by to say you liked it/didn't like it is always nice.)
Sign up to rate and review this story