Categories > Anime/Manga > Love Mode > dreams do come true.

stefs sister holly...

by georgiaabingdon 0 reviews

basically this is the whole story in hollys eyes and what happened and how she saw it..

Category: Love Mode - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-10-07 - Updated: 2011-10-07 - 773 words - Complete

0Unrated
So it was about five days ago now since Stef Ash and Dru did the gig what changed there lifes. What i mean by changed there lifes is they were no longer free men they were tied down to three beautiful girls so ok il tell you what it looked like from my point of view.

"Shit whos put tea and coffee in this thing oh no is that hot chocolate to"
i looked at the hot drink i had been given to find three different drinks mixed into one.
Stef started to laugh i noticed and then i realized it was him who did this to me.
"What the hell are you playing at Stef"i shouted while elbowing him in the ribs
Stef moved and i ended up falling on to the floor,
"You deserved that dude" Stef shouted as he ran for the door but instead of escaping Alex was there.
"Oww Stef any need really?!" Alex said as she went to elbow his ribs he really did hate being elbowed especially in the ribs but me and alex found it funny.
"SOOO holly is Stef annoying you yet then?" she asked while picking me up off the wooden floor.
"Annoying me yet he always annoys me" i said as i ruffled his hair up oh i am a nice sister and Stef better think hes lucky to have me any way back to what happend..

i was sat in this room on my own elliot had gone to go get us some tea i swear he had a crush on my he couldnt do enough for me and he always tried to make me smile, he was pretty cute though the best ginger i had ever seen.
It was then i heard someone shouting my name
"HOLLY HOLLY MAM WERES HOLLY?" i realised it was stef his voice sounded excited yet worried
He finally found me and i asked what was wrong..

He dragged me in to some random backroom it sort of scared me a little then he said the words what made me more scared..

"dont sream but im in love" he said
"WHAT THE FUCK WITH ME IS THAT WHY YOU DRAGGED ME IN HERE" my look becoming pretty scared i tried to run out the door but he grabbed my arm before i could make a run for it.
"no you idiot not with you with a girl shes called Georgia but i think ive lost her now but if i find her what do i do?"
"aww Stefan that so sweet" i said "just tell her how you feel im sure she wont mind i mean look your my brother and thats the best advice im giving you so remember that"
he smiled then ran out the door i was pretty impressed with my self to be honest i think that was the best advice i could ever give my brother he better be happy im his sister now.

We got back to the hotel room and we had just put everything in our rooms when we heard a loud bang on the door i assumed someone was playing knock off ginger but Stef he went to find out who it was as he opened the door he had realized there were three girls laying on the floor him Ash and Dru led them into the livingroom area and asked them why they had ended up on the floor out side our room there story was pretty funny if i may say so.

"well were do we begging" one of the girls said she had pale white skin and was sat right next to stef.
"um well Laur whos next to Dru and has badly hurt her hand went to make bacon and we forgot about it until black smoke filled the full hotel room then we all headed for the door but Courtney whos next to Ash fell and tripped me and Laur up dam do you think i should call an ambulance her hand looks pretty bad"she said again
i saw Stef with his eyes fixed on her i knew this was the girl who he loved..

"Oh shit yeah..by the way this is Holly my sister and Holly this is Georgia" Stef said
"Alex this is Courtney and Courtney this is Alex my sister"Ash added before anyone could but in
before i knew it an ambulance came and Ash and C and Stef and Gee and Dru and Lauren were out the hotel been rushed down the street that was the last i saw of them that night...
Sign up to rate and review this story