Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Do

Chapter Twenty Three

by MCR_Vampire_321 3 reviews

Kobra meets a little girl calld Bomb Sunshine.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-07 - Updated: 2011-10-07 - 1008 words - Complete

0Unrated
I looked down at Party's lifeless body, wanting to take it with me. I wanted to take him back into the desert and give him a proper funeral. But I saw that this was impossible. I gave him one last hug, kissed his forehead and stood up. "Goodbye Gerard." I whispered, turning away from him and stepping into the corridor.
"I knew you were here." A voice to my left whispered "I've heard so much about you."
I turned to my left and saw a kid about eight years old. "Please don't tell anyone I'm here!" I cried.
The girl shook her head "They already know you're in the building. But they don't know you're here. Are you Kobra Kid?"
I nodded "Read about me in the papers?"
"No, Korse told me all about you!" The girl announced happily "And so did Lady Madness!"
"You know Lady Madness?"
"Of course I do! I'm Bomb Sunshine!" She smiled "She told you all about me, right?"
"I'm sorry, she didn't."
Bomb Sunshine's face drooped "Oh."
"How do you know her?"
"She's my Mother."
I blinked at her "Impossible!"
"No it's not! Lady Madness is my Mom and Korse is my Dad!" Bomb Sunshine cried "She told me that you were my step-dad but she disappeared again."
"Yeah, she's with us now." I replied, not really knowing what to make of this.
Bomb Sunshine blinked, tears appearing in her eyes "Doesn't she want me anymore? She didn't even mention me!"
"She was probably concerned for your safety!" I put my hand on her shoulder "I have to go now, it's not safe here. I mean they just killed my brother..." Bomb Sunshine suddenly looked guilty "What!? What is it!?"
"That wasn't your brother..." Bomb Sunshine said quietly "That was the new advanced BLI technology. It was just some kind of hologram. You didn't say anything to it, did you?"
"Umm I did, why?"
"Because BLI were recording it!" Bomb Sunshine cried, tears falling down her cheeks "Anything you said, they can use against you now."
"But he called me by my name." I whispered "And I called him by his."
"Your brother is here somewhere." Bomb Sunshine told me "Look back inside that room."
I turned around and looked back. Party was no longer on the floor and there wasn't even any blood anymore. I took a deep breath and looked back at Bomb Sunshine "Do you know where he is?"
"No, I'm really sorry." Bomb Sunshine replied "Hey Kobra... Are you going to go back to Lady Madness?"
"Yeah, once we've found Party." I told her "Why?"
"Well I..." Bomb Sunshine was quiet before suddenly asking "Can I come with you? Please? I hate living here! I want to see my Mommy!"
"I... I guess..." I muttered. Was I doing the right thing? Lady Madness had just left this girl here. Was she even Lady Madness' kid? Surely Lady Madness wouldn't leave her behind. But she was only eight and she'd told me something important about my brother. So I guessed I could trust her.
My walkie-talkie buzzed "We've found him." Screaming Revolver said "Meet us by the car."
"So I can really come with you?" Bomb Sunshine asked excitedely "I haven't seen Mom in ages!"
"Of course you can come!" I said, taking her hand "Come on, we've got to be quick."
I pulled her through the building until we reached the car. Party Poison was already in the back of the car, unconscious. Jet-Star looked at Bomb Sunshine doubtfully "Who is she?"
"I'll explain in the car!" I gabbled breathlessly "I don't think we have time for this right now."
We all piled back into the car and Jet-Star drove away from the scary building. I looked at Party "He's alive, isn't he?"
"Of course he is!" Agent Anarchy snorted "What makes you think he was dead?"
I told them everything that had happened from Party dying to Lady Madness' daughter. Agent Anarchy nodded "Lady Madness told us about her at the sleepover. She said she didn't want Korse coming after Bomb Sunshine but that she worried about her everyday. She didn't tell you guys because you'd have got involved. Which you totally did!"
"She wanted to see her Mom!" I crid "What did you want me to say?"
"If Korse gets ahold of her then she'll die!" Screaming Revolver said "But I guess that's a risk we're all taking."
"Am I going to die?" Bomb Sunshine asked but she looked delighted "Dad wants to kill me?"
"I don't even think Korse will kill his own child." Fun Ghoul said, ignoring Bomb Sunshine's comment "I'm sure Lady Madness will be glad to see her daughter anyway."
The rest of the journey was spent discussing the difference between bumble bee's and just bee's.
Finally we got home. Instead of the rest of us going down while Jet-Star parked the car, we waited until he was ready to come back down with him. None of us ever wanted to see BLI ever again.
"I suggest," Screaming Revolver said with a sigh "Now that we're all safe, we just stay safe. You know what I'm saying?"
"Yeah." I replied "Come on, let's go down."
We all managed to fit into the tiny elevator and we went down underground. We were met by two screaming babies and two very worn out girls.
"Oh my god, I'm sorry, these two won't stop crying!" Lady Madness whimpered "I'm so glad you guys are home!"
Screaming Revolver and Agent Anarchy ran and took their babies and held them close. Bomb Sunshine ran up to Lady Madness "Mommy, Mommy!" She cried, holding her arms out.
"Bomb Sunshine!" Lady Madness cried, throwing her arms around her and lifting her up "What are you doing here?"
"Kobra brought me here!" She told her happily "I've really missed you Mommy!"
"I've missed you too Sweetie!"
I went and wrapped my arms round the both of them. I thought we were safe. But I didn't realise what was going on.
Sign up to rate and review this story