Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Backstage Animals

Backstage Animals

by NirvanaCobain

When 17 year old Molly goes to help her mom who is the Personal Assistant to her favorite rock Nirvana she gets lost backstage. The good part? Kurt finds her.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2011-10-07 - Updated: 2011-11-05 - 170 words - Complete

?Blocked
I jumped up and down, "Mom!" I yelled "Come on! We can't be late!" My mom was finaly letting me come to work with her! After months of nagging and whining she finaly caved! I mean it's not ever day your mother gets a job working for Nirvana. She came down the stairs, "Molly, relax. We have an hour to get there and we're twenty minutes away." My mother said slipping on her brown converses. "Than can I walk there while you keep getting ready?" I said raising my eyebrows, "Why? So you can get Kurt alone and rape him?" My mom joked, "No!" I squeeked. My mom shook her head, "You know when ever Kurt's name is mentioned you turn into a nut." "Yeah..." I sighed. She laced up her sneakers and we left the house. "We have time, let's walk" My mom said with a devilish smirk. "Why?" I asked, she giggled "I'm kidding. We can take the car." I sighed in relief and climbed in the car.
Sign up to rate and review this story