Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Backstage Animals

The meeting

by NirvanaCobain 0 reviews

Annie meets the boys

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] [Y] - Published: 2011-10-07 - Updated: 2011-10-07 - 192 words - Complete

0Unrated
We arrived about fifteen minutes later and I jumped out of the car. My mom laughed as I fixed my long curly red hair, "You didn't have to a wear dress." She commented on my pink, blue and yellow ckeckered baby-doll dress and brown leather vest. I looked down at my white Mary-Janes and blushed, "I know." I sighed thinking about how Kurt would react to my outfit. We walked inside - well I skipped inside. "Wait here, I've gotta go sign in." My mom said and left me in a long empty hall. "Breath Molly." I said out loud, "You've come to far to mess this up." I started to breath, "I'm back." My mom called scaring me. "Let's introduce you so you can shut up." She said with a chuckle. I followed her through a set of double doors and down another long hall. Into the stage area, "Krist, Dave Kurt!" My mom hollered "Get over here!". "Is that Alice?" I heard a voice say, it sounded like Krist. "Yeah dumbass. Who else would it be? Jesus?" Said another voice. Was that Dave? "Yay! My favorite person!" Was that Kurt?
Sign up to rate and review this story