Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Backstage Animals

Connections

by NirvanaCobain 0 reviews

Molly and Kurt feel something. Is it lust?

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] [!!!] - Published: 2011-10-07 - Updated: 2011-11-05 - 196 words

0Unrated
Three men come from behind a curtain. I gasped, "Mom! It's them! It's Kurt!" I choked out, "Yeah, I can see that." My mom said with a smile. The three of them spotted me, grinned and hustled over. "Why hello there, Beautiful. What might your name be?" Dave said taking my hand and pressing it to his lips. "This is Annie." My mom said, "You mean as in Molly Elizabeth Vontuse? Your daughter?" Kurt said blankly the smiles fading from each mans face, "Yeah." My mom said with a sigh. Dave dropped my hand and cleared his throat, "Pleasure to meet you." He said calmly. "The pleasure is all mine." I said with a smile. He winked at me. I giggled and bit my lip. "I saw that and I'm gonna kick your ass for it later." My mom said pinching his nipple and pulling a feminine cry out of him. "Hi Molly your mom talks about you alot. I'm Krist." Krist said gently patting my arm, "It's nice to meet you." I replied. He smiled and nodded. I looked past him at Kurt, "Hi." I said shyly "Hey." He replied I moved over to him.
Sign up to rate and review this story