Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Backstage Animals

Wordless sentinces

by NirvanaCobain 0 reviews

Kurt wants Molly but he knows it's wrong. After all she is 17...

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-10-07 - Updated: 2011-11-05 - 193 words

0Unrated
I extended my hand, he hesitated but took it. He gave me a shy smile, "Nice to meet you, Annie." He said quietly, "Likewise." I replied. "I've heard alot about you." He said letting go of my hand when he glanced over and saw the glare my mother was throwing at him. "Good things I hope." I said half joking, "Oh yeah she hasn't said anything you'd wanna hide in your closet for the rest of your life over." He said with a giggle, I could tell he was lying and raised my eyebrow, "Well only how you've nagged her for the last four months because you wanted to meet us." He said cutting his eye at my mom. She smiled, "Yeah she made you sound like a psycho." Dave said nodding his head proudly. I grimaced, "Not that bad." Kurt said putting his hand on my shoulder and rubbing it. My breath caught in my throat and he licked his lip. "What's the matter, Kurt? Finding it hard to stick to your oath?" Dave teased, Kurt dropped his hand and gasped. "What oath?" I asked dumbly. "Nothing." Kurt snapped and looked away.
Sign up to rate and review this story