Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Backstage Animals

Is this love I feel or my hormones?

by NirvanaCobain 0 reviews

Dave flaps his jaws and now everyones quiet

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [Y] - Published: 2011-10-07 - Updated: 2011-10-08 - 194 words

2Funny
I inhale and look at Dave, "What oath?" I repeat. "Kurtzy here likes you." Dave purred. "No I don't!" Kurt shot back like a first grader who was just accused of liking the icky namless girl who eats glue. I grimaced, he looked at me with a sorry look, "No, I like you, Molly. I do but I don't like you that way." "Okay. I understand." I said nodding my head and faking a smile, "I'm sorry." Kurt said. "Okay boys enough soap opera drama." My mom said clapping her hands together, "Let's get rehearsing!" The boys headed off to the stage and I heard Kurt hissing curses at Dave who's smile stayed on until Kurt mumbled something about his mother. The three of them got onstage. Dave sat behind his drum kit and blew Kurt a kiss, Kurt grabbed the kiss out of the air and pressed it to his backside. Dave huffed and tried again this time Kurt caught it and put it in his left pocket, "I should give you something in return, how rude of me." He said then dug in his right pocket and pulled out his middle finger.
Sign up to rate and review this story