Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Backstage Animals

Sensations

by NirvanaCobain 0 reviews

Molly watches the band perfom

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [Y] - Published: 2011-10-08 - Updated: 2011-11-05 - 202 words

0Unrated
Kurt grabbed his guitar and slung the strap over his body, "I take it you've heard our song 'Polly'?" Kurt called over to me. "Yeah, I love that song. It's nearly almost as good as 'Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge On Seattle'." I shouted back. He blushed and hung his head. "Molly." My mom said snapping my attention to her, "I have to get to work use this if you need me." She said and pushed a black walkie-talkie into my hand. "Okay mom." I said and she blew me a kiss and left. I grabbed the kiss out of the air and held it up, "Anybody want this?" I asked the three of them looked over, "What is it?" Kurt asked. I walked over to the stage, "It's a free kiss from my mom. She-" "Oohh I want it!" Krist yelled. "Here," I said and pressed my hand to his left cheek, "That's the closest thing you'll be getting to a kiss from my mom." I said smiling. I went down to take a seat in the front row and watched as the band played "Polly", "Rape Me", "You Know Your Right" and "Jesus Doesnt Want Me For A Sunbeam".
Sign up to rate and review this story