Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Backstage Animals

Beautiful

by NirvanaCobain 0 reviews

Kurt tells Molly what he thinks of her.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-10-08 - Updated: 2011-11-05 - 196 words

0Unrated
The three of them finished, "I'm going to the bathroom." Dave announced. "Nobody cares!" Kurt yelled as he sauntered down the stage steps and over to me, "May I?" He asked gesturing to the seat next to me. "Absolutely." I said patting it. He sat down with a sigh, "So..." He said breaking the awkward silence, "How's... life?" I chuckled, "Life is a bitch but what can we do about?" I said only half joking. He laughed, "How can life be bad to you? Your young." He said playing with the loose string on his torn jeans. "Kurt, none of us die virgins." I said. "Because life fucks us all." We both say at the same time. He turns to look at me, "You are so bea-" "I'm gonna go get something to eat." Krist yelled from the stage. "Okay." Kurt yelled back then turned back to me. "You are so beautiful." He sighed. I shook my head and looked away. He took my chin between his fingers and gently turned my head back to face him, "Believe it." He whispered. We stared at each other for a while not quite sure of what to say.
Sign up to rate and review this story