Categories > Original > Romance > Backstage Animals

Smiling eyes

by NirvanaCobain 0 reviews

Why does he keep staring at me?

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2011-10-08 - Updated: 2011-10-08 - 203 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Are you hungry?" He asked dropping his hand from my chin. "Yeah." I said realizing that I hadn't had breakfast that morning, "I am" He stood up, "Well let's get you something to eat before your mother accuses me of starving you." He said with a chuckle. I got to my feet and followed him out of the arena and down a long hall to a sitting room with tables of food set up. "Help yourself to all the bagels and cream cheese you can stand." He said grabbing a blueberry bagel and caking cream cheese on it I grabbed a cinnamon bagel and did the same. I sat down at a table in a corner and Kurt followed sitting across from me. He looked down at the walkie-talkie my mom gave me and snickered, "Your kidding me, right?" He said pointing to it. I moved it off the table and sat it next to me on the chair, "I wish I was." I sighed. He shook his head, "Me too." He agreed. I bit my bagel and noticed him staring at me, "What's wrong?" I asked as I took a sip of the orange juice he so kindly brought over for me.
Sign up to rate and review this story