Categories > Anime/Manga > Love Mode > dreams do come true.

we need to some new clothes back to our hotel room...

by georgiaabingdon 0 reviews

this could be the last time there all together.

Category: Love Mode - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2011-10-08 - Updated: 2011-10-08 - 1046 words - Complete

0Unrated
(in stefs eyes)

I took in what Gee had said about her living two hours away from me ash and dru, i didnt want this to happen i loved her to much and im sure Ash and Dru love Courtney and Lauren maybe i should talk to them..'il do it after breakfast and say we need to get some more clothes' i thought while putting my green skinny jeans back on,
"STEF three minuets" i heard someone scream at me it was ash
"im coming"i yelled back,
i grabbed my phone then walked in to find Geo sitting on the chair waiting for me she looked pretty sad...it must be because she thought she would never see me again i hate seeing her sad like this, she would see me again i was going to sort it out with ash and dru.
"Gee can i come sit with you that sofa looks pretty cosy"
she pulled the blanket up and i laid beside her, she placed her head on my chest and i played with her hair, her hair was short and bright blonde..thick blonde hair thats what she has it reminds me of a cloud seen as its so thick it was soft though nice and soft thats why i always liked to play with it.
there was a sandwich on the table next to me i knew it was Gee's
"can i have a slice of bacon from your sandwich" i asked as i went to grab it
"yeah of course just eat it im not hungry anymore"she replied back
the sandwich was lovely Ash was a pretty good cook he made me some chocolate cake for my birthday last january it was amazing..
i finished Geos breakfast for her and my little pony had just finished on the tele,
"Um Ash Dru we going to get some new clothes then and get a shower and shit" i said as i kissed geos head then started walking to the door...

(in ashs eyes)

I went into the kitchen to make some bacon I placed the pan on the oven and added bacon to it
"Courtney want some bacon?"I asked seen as I want to sure if she wanted any
"no thanks beautiful I'm fine il just nick yours" she replied with a cheeky laugh,
I liked it when she called me beautiful it would make me smile I felt like she loved me even more when she said the word 'beautiful' I no she loved me anyway but it made me feel more loved..it was about ten to eight and geo came in the kitchen she asked if I would make her some bacon I swear she has an obsession for it, been the nice guy I am I said yeah but only on one condition she had to tell stef my little pony was on in ten minuets so she did...
he said he would be five minuets i walked back in the living room bit
"Geo heres your bacon"
"Thanks"she said in a sobbing voice
"whats wrong are you ok?!"
"yeah um im fine nothing to worry about" she said as she wiped the tears away from her eyes
i left our conversation there and went to sit with courtney.
stef came running in grabbed the remote and put channel 345 on (the my little pony channel)
"ASH ITS A NEW ONE SOPHIE THE PINK ONE GETS ILL AND CHAN THE GREEN ONE FALLS IN LOVE WITH HER" he yelled i was a bit peeved that he told me what was going to happen stupid descriptions they wreck everything oh well some people might like them well i dont...
"courtney?" i asked
"yeah beautiful"
"i need a nickname for you seen as mines beautiful you need one!"
"oh dont worry just call me what ever"
"fine then what about cutesie?"i said honestly thats the best i could think of!
"Aww thats sweet beautiful yeah of course"
"fine then." i moved and pulled her so he was laid on top of me..."love you cutesie"
"love you to beautiful"she said as she kissed me on the lips her warm skin against mine it was nice...

(in drus eyes)

Lauren went to get out of the bed but before she could i grabbed her thigh and pulled her back i didnt want her to leave me she was warm and she kept me warm her skin was peachy mine wasnt i was more pale thats what made her beautiful though so did her eyes and her perfect smile she was just perfect.
"your not leaving me"
"i didnt intend to i was just going to get changed" she said
"oh well that can wait your not leaving me like i said your staying here"
"i love you dru i mean it" Laur said
"i love you to lollipop"
"what did you just call me?" she said while moving my arms and sitting at the other side of the bed in confusion i thought i upset her so i said
"oh sorry have i annoyed you i just called you lollipop it was the first thing that popped into my head"
she crawled towards me and wrapped her none broken hand around my neck
"its fine dont worry about it i just was a bit confused at what you called me"she said in a jokey voice...
"we going to get up then lollipop it is almost nine now and i need some new clothes" i said as i helped laur off the bed, i couldnt get fully changed yet seen as my clothes were in my hotel room and i was in laurs but i put my black jeans and my grey top back on and headed into the living room.
"Oh no not this stupid channel again" i muttered
"OIII this program is amazing" ash shouted while stef nodded in agreement
"ok ok carry on watching it" i laughed
the program finaly finished when stef said
"ash dru you coming to get changed and i need a word with you both!"
we walked out the hotel room and back in to ours
"dude what did you want to have a word about" i asked.
Sign up to rate and review this story