Categories > Anime/Manga > Hands Off! > Me and My 5 Brothers

Chapter 2

by Lola-Rose 0 reviews

Chapter two

Category: Hands Off! - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-10-09 - Updated: 2011-10-09 - 310 words

0Unrated
gregs POV


i herd a bang from the bathroom and hurried in to see what the hell abb was doing. i opened the white batterd wooden door to reveal abb lying on the ground blood oozing from a large gash on her head. oh shit.i looked around the bathroom to see more blood on the sink and handprints dragged across the white walls.


'um guys, you better come and see this' i said through the bond. almost instently i got a reply. it was liam


'whats up greg?' he asked happily.


i sighed.


'abb needs a doctor' i said i strained my ears listening about a second later i herd them all trying to fit through the door at the same time. then them all charging down the hallways as soon as they reached the bathroom door they all gasped taking in abbs body.


"guys come on, we need to get her to the hospital" kerion said walking into the bathroom.


"you will do no such thing!" dad bellowed from the hall way.


we all turned around to face his red face.


oh come on, this carnt be happening.


"come on dad, have you achually taken one look at her?" i asked. i watched dad glanse her way before his eyes snapping back to mine. like he wanted to look anyware but her.


"take a good look at her dad" i said calmy


he looked at her for alitlle longer


"she's fine, only needs a good run" he said, wich made my blood boil.


"no she doesnt" i yelled making everyone flinch. everyone knew abb was a sensitive subject.


"gregory, i know how you feel but" he started but i cut him off.


"no you dont know how it feels" i bellowed " you never gave a shit about abb, well good for you. but all 5 of us do"


Sign up to rate and review this story