Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We'll Meet Again

Chapter 1

by MCRLoverCarley 1 review

Just your average school day... With hyper people and psychos.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-09 - Updated: 2011-10-09 - 1156 words

0Unrated
"We'll meet again." the ominous figured whispered as I woke up drenched in a cold sweat. It was the same dream, the same dream I'd had for nearly two years now, well it was more of a nightmare to be honest. In it I saw Mikey die and some black shadow attack me always saying the same thing. "We'll meet again." whatever the hell that meant. The dream had started on my 16th birthday and my 18th birthday is next week, it still freaks me out.

"Gerard get your ass up!" my brother yelled through the door to my room, the basement. I sighed. I may be 17 but I'm still plagued by the horrors of school and the bullies within it. You see being an "emo" is hard enough but when you're bisexual as well it is literally a living hell oh and the jocks are so stupid they think that bisexual means gay so of course I am referred to as "emo fag". I dressed into some skinny jeans, converse and an t-shirt, all black, along with an Misfits hoodie and my Iron Maiden bag, I'm really helping my cause of not being an emo fag here aren't I?

"Gee! Come on!" my brother whined again as I ran over to him. "Do you want breakfast?" my mum, Donna, asked. I grabbed some toast as Mikey told her no thanks because it'd make us late. "Okay well try to survive the day." she joked as she waved goodbye to us.

We ran off down the road, well Mikey did I on the other hand jogged whilst eating my toast. I have been told that when I jog it looks like I'm skipping, again really helping my case out here. Mikey was running so fast he failed to notice what I saw. "Hey Mikes? Might wanna slow down or you're going to literally run into... Nevermind." I trailed off as he collided with Franks back. Frank was not impressed to say the least. "Hey fuzzball." I grinned as I tugged on Rays hair. "Gerard how many more times have I got to tell you to not touch the fro man? Man this is reserved for my girl and my girl only!" Ray complained as he grabbed his hair protectively. "Come on we all know her best friend has the hots for me so I will totally get away with it." I smirked. "So when are you two gonna start going out then?" Mikey teased.

Before I had a chance to complain to him Frank stood up looking furious. "Why the hell did you run into me?" he glared at my brother. "Oh sorry short stuff didn't see you there." Mikey said, obviously touching one of Franks nerves. "Well try using your fucking eyes then!" he yelled. "You might want these." I grinned evilly as I handed Mikey his glasses. "Where did you find those? I couldn't see them anyway!" he whinged. "They were on the kitchen table." I stated and walked off quickly. "Nice one Gerard." Ray said as we ran off to school together to get away from a pair of angry young kids.

As we entered the school grounds we were accosted by teachers trying to take us to the headmasters office. Seriously what had we done this time? And where were the others? I had a feeling they were in trouble too. In all honesty I thought this was probably all their fault. Me and the others exchanged glances, yep they all thought the same as me.

As we got to the headteachers room we found they were there, Skylar was chatting with Hayley about god knows what, don't really want to know either, Miyuki was looking bored as hell and was what appeared to be trying to blow up the head with her mind. Valkyre was also there, she was more interested in giving herself a manicure and Barny, the only guy there, was acting as Miyukis seat. I wasn't pleased. Mikey glanced at me knowingly but we were pulled back to reality by the head clearing his throat.

"So you think this is some kind of joke?" he asked and Skylar replied "Sir yessir" with a mock salute. She was so trying to get detention it was unbelievable. "Lucy this is inappropriate behaviour. You have a lunchtime detention today." he replied angrily. We all took a sharp intake of breath. You NEVER call Skylar Lucy if you'd like your life to be kept. She opened her mouth to reply but instead winced and clutched at her forehead. "Sir what would you say if I said I'm getting one of my headaches?" she asked sweetly. "That I know when you're getting one of your headaches so stop lying." he grumbled. "Obviously not." she whispered as she collapsed onto Miyukis shoulder who then proceeded to poke her. "Oh yeah. She's blacked out alright." Miyuki grinned as Ray grabbed her arm to stop the poking. "It might be best if you all return to class." the head said as he wiped the sweat from his brow and got another teacher to take Skylar to the medical room.

As we walked to our next class Ray kept glancing off towards medical looking worried. "Come on dude she'll be fine and you know it." Miyuki tried to cheer him up and then hit him on the back, hard. Ray groaned at the impact as we all started laughing at him. "So what did you guys do then?" I asked. "Nothing." Valkyre and Miyuki smiled sweetly, exchanging glances. "Come on. We've known you guys for long enough to know that means you have." Frank said. "Well if you count that thing then we did do a little something." Valkyre grinned as we got to our lockers.

I was the first to notice them. "By any chance did you do that?" I asked. They nodded madly. "It looks so fucking epic!" Frank all but screamed in my ear. They were though. The girls, and Barny, had painted our lockers black, with a red outline and what looked like blood spatter in the middle on some butterflies. "The butterflies were Skylar and Hayleys idea." Valkyre and Miyuki said in sync. I rolled my eyes, I'd already guessed that one. I could also guess who had decided on the blood spatter, they were currently grinning like psychopaths. My mind wandered to what my first lesson was, maths. Oh well at least Ray, Skylar and Hayley were in my maths. That's if Skylar gets out of medical.

Author Note: hey so chapter 1 is up now Valkyre is based off my friend Emma, Miyuki is based off me, Hayley is Hayley Williams, Barny is based off my awesome friend Barnaby and Skylar is based off my friend Lucy who has neuralgia which causes her headaches. Hope that explains a bit if any of you were confuzzled. Oh yeah R&R please people!
Sign up to rate and review this story