Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And in my heart, I can’t contain it.

Turn away, cause I'm awful just to see.

by raytorosfro 1 review

Oooh excitement in this chapter.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-09 - Updated: 2011-10-09 - 528 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N I don’t k now how often I will be able to update. I have tonnes of homework to do and I’m behind. Hope you enjoy!
~Transmission Exploder. Xoxo

Gerard’s P.O.V

I went to raise the razor to my arm when my phone ringing distracted me. It was Zoe.
‘Hello?’ Why is she calling me at this time?
‘Gerard you need to get to Frank’s now. I’ll explain when you get here.’ With that she hung up. What the actual fuck she sounded worry. Shit I better get there now. What has happened. What if he’s dead.
Shut up he won’t be dead.
How do you know?
She would’ve said more if he was.
Good point. I ran to the front door.
‘Honey where you going.’
‘Oh just to Frank’s I’ll be back later or call you or whatever.’
‘Ok have fun sweetie.’ Easier said than done.
I ran all the way there and banged on the door. Zoe answered it. ‘Go talk to him now please.’
‘But what’s going on?’
‘You’ll see. He’s in his room.’ I walked quickly to his room and saw him there looking at his lap. Half a bottle of vodka and blood around him. But what happened. Then I looked at his arms. Shit how long had this been going on for. I didn’t say anything. I couldn’t I just sat next to him and pulled him into a hug. I felt his tears soaking through my t-shirt.

When he had finished crying he pulled back. ‘Why Frankie?’ I whispered. He just looked to his hands and sighed. He looked so sad, I hated seeing him like this.
I turned his head so he was looking at me.
‘Why does it matter?’ I could tell he was quite drunk. ‘It’s over now. Done with.’
‘because it’s obviously still bothering you.’
‘and why do you care?’
‘Wait what? Why wouldn’t I care Frankie you’re my best friend.’
‘YEAH WELL MAYBE THAT’S THE PROBLEM.’ Wait. Did he not want to be my friend anymore. I was right he does hate me.
‘B-but. If you don’t like me then why didn’t you just say something?’ I asked I know the hurt is obvious in my voice but if I’m totally honest I don’t care.
‘What are you talking about? Of course I like you.’
‘WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK FRANK. You say us being friends is a problem but then say you do like me. MAKE UP YOUR MIND!’
‘You don’t understand Gerard.’ He whispered so quietly I struggled to hear it.
‘Well help me to.’ I whispered just as quietly whilst taking a step towards him. I saw something in his eyes as I looked at him. Then he leaned forward and crushed his lips against mine.

A/N I know this is short. Well all my updates are. But I try to stop in certain places for a reason. I’m sorry. I guess I will try to make the next one longer.
~Transmission Exploder xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story