Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forever and Ever Continued....

The Answer

by MCArmyWife 2 reviews

In London the party begins. In Scotland Gerard learns about Mikey and in New York Mikey receives a visitor.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-10-11 - Updated: 2011-10-11 - 3551 words

5Exciting
“Jacob.” Anna smiled feeling love wash over her when she heard his voice. “How are you?”

Jacob smiled over at Katherine who was seated next to him. “I am fine, Annabelle. How are you?”

Anna ignored that question and got right to the point of her phone call. “I must speak to you about something.”

“What is wrong?” He asked softly sensing her distress.

Quickly she explained the reason for her call. When she was done she waited patiently knowing her Maker was considering her words.

“Does Gerard know?” He asked finally.

“No but I fear he will learn the truth. His blood bound Sean knows.”

Jacob sighed, “Yes, their bond is deep. He will definitely know Sean is keeping something from him.” He was still slightly confused. “And how is it you came to know of this?”

Anna, who had been so impatient to tell him about Mikey realized Jacob did not know about Annie. “Marcus and Casey brought a young girl to me. She has become my blood bound.” She paused, “Annie is Claire’s granddaughter.”

“Oh.” Jacob was shocked, “Oh, my.”

“Yes, I was shocked too. Jacob, she looks so much like a young Claire it is uncanny.”

“I do not understand. Why was she brought to you?”

“Casey sensed that Annie was lost so to speak. She is one of those mortals who can sense things unlike others. This being so she felt as if she didn’t fit in with her world. Casey has known her since she was a child. She said she felt Annie needed to understand there are things in this world others can not see.”

“So she was brought to you?”

“She was brought to Gerard and I as a nanny to the baby.” Anna explained.

“She was not told the truth until she arrived?”

“No, she knew before. Marcus bound her to him so they could bring her here.”

Jacob sat back in his chair. “Even so that could be dangerous. I assume you do not control her thoughts?”

“No.” Anna admitted, “I do not.”

“And you are sure you can trust her? I ask this because she does still have ties to your previous life which could present problems.”

“Yes, I trust Claire’s granddaughter completely.”

Jacob sighed, “Annabelle are you positive this trust is not being given because of who the girl is?”

“You mean to say because I loved Claire so deeply I could be trusting her granddaughter too easily?”

Katherine could sense Jacob was troubled. She moved closer to him on the sofa then laid her hand on his leg to offer comfort. Jacob smiled at her then spoke. “Yes, Annabelle that is what I mean.”

“Jacob when I bonded with her I could feel her deep devotion towards me. It was not an easy decision for her to make to tell me about Mikey. Casey and Marcus had explained to her we had cut off all ties to our previous life and why.”

“Yet, she chose to tell you.” He said softly.

“I knew something was troubling her.” Anna responded. “I asked her to tell me the truth.”

“And does she expect you to act on the information she gave you?” He asked slowly.

“She knows I can not do anything.” Anna said sadly.

“Annabelle we both know that is not exactly true. You have called me and we both know why.”

“Perhaps it was wrong of me to call.” Anna said slowly, “However there is more I must tell you about Mikey.” She explained what Annie had told her.

Jacob listened closely hearing the deep emotion in his child’s voice. “I see.” He said when she’d finished. “I will look into the matter.”

“Thank you.” Anna said softly. “That is all I ask.”

As he sat down his phone Katherine asked. “What’s wrong?”

Jacob explained the phone call to her leaving nothing out.

Katherine thought a moment. “Wow, Claire’s granddaughter.”

He smiled, “Yes while that is interesting that was not the most important part of the call.”

She smiled, “Oh, right. Gerard’s brother. What do you intend to do?”

“I am not sure. This presents several problems. The first, of course, is that I could go to see him and feel it would not be right to heal him.”

Katherine nodded, “Yes, but if that’s true then you would simply walk away. You know that is how it must be.”

He nodded, “Yes, of course. However if I did heal him because I felt it was right there could still be a problem. Even though it was years ago after Gerard was turned and they were married I met Mikey several times.”

“You think he’d remember you?”

“If he did he would certainly be confused. Annabelle told them I died several years before she and Gerard disappeared from their lives. And judging by what she has told me it would take quite a bit of blood to heal him. If I did I there would be a chance I could not completely erase his mind of my visit.”

Katherine nodded, “That’s true. But I’ve never met him.”

“Did you not travel with the band selling merchandise?”

She laughed, “I was with the band a very short time.” She thought back “Actually that was when I met Christa and realized something was different about her. So …”

Jacob gave her a surprised look.

“Well it just seems to me that since he is hospitalized here in New York and we’re here in New York I could be the one to visit him.”

“You would be willing to do that?”

Katherine snuggled closer to him. “Jacob I am a Healer.”

“You are a Pure.” He said softly. “And I know you rarely heal mortals.”

She sighed, “Perhaps that is a mistake on my part. I will go see him. If I feel it is the right thing to do, I will heal him.”

He looked into her eyes. “You would not be tempted to do so even if you feel it is not the correct thing?”

Katherine frowned, “Jacob you know I am not like you. I do not feel the same compassion towards mortals as you. If I feel it is his time to die, I will do nothing to prevent that from happening.”

____________________________________________________

Marcus walked slowly down the hall with Casey and Carrie walking beside him. As they passed several bedrooms Casey couldn’t help but look. What she saw shocked her. The bedrooms were already in use by Healers and blood bounds may of whom were simply watching what was happening. And what was happening was something Casey had never witnessed before, not to this extent.

“Here we are.” Marcus said as they reached the last bedroom. “My favorite room.”

Casey looked around her eyes growing wider as she saw the chains suspended from the center of the room. There was also a huge bed on which she could see leather restraints.

‘she must become bound to me. You understand that?’

Casey squeezed his hand letting him know she head his words and understood them.

Marcus pulled his hand away from her then turned to Carrie. “You are lovely.” He smiled looking into her eyes.

She smiled slightly.

Marcus turned to Casey. “I want to enjoy her first.” He said knowing others had followed and were watching.

Casey nodded. “As you wish.”

Leading her over to the bed Marcus spoke to Casey who had followed. “Undress her. I do not like what she has chosen. I can’t see her body.”

Casey understood why Carrie had chosen the outfit and knew as soon as Marcus saw the girl's ravaged body he would understand too. Playing her part she quickly removed Carrie’s clothing. The girl stood completely still.


‘Stupid fucker’

Casey ignored Marcus’s voice in her head but she was glad by his response to what he saw. Once Carrie was completely nude she laid down in the middle of the bed.

“Restrain her.” Marcus commanded.

Casey first lifted Carrie’s right arm the attached the leather cuff around her wrist. When it was secure she did the same to her left arm.

“Now her legs.” Marcus growled. The lust was becoming more intense.

Casey did as he commanded then stood back.

Marcus crawled onto the bed between Carrie’s legs. He knew that as soon as he gave her his blood she would heal but he wanted to ease the pain he knew she was feeling. He lowered his head to her right arm and began to gently lick the long welts. Carrie sighed as the pain in her arm started to dissipate. Marcus completely healed her right arm then did the same to the left.

“A pity something so beautiful would be marred.” He said sitting back and letting his eyes drink in her young body. He smiled when he heard William curse. He knew the Pure had followed them and was watching.

Deliberately keeping his eyes off Casey he lowered his head and began to heal Carrie’s breasts. Gently he swirled his tongue around her brutalized skin then sucked each nipple into his mouth one at a time. Carrie cried out in pleasure.

“So very lovely.” Marcus crooned. “And so very ready for me.” He lifted his head and looked into her eyes. “Tell me you are ready for me.”

“Oh yes.” She answered her eyes wide with anticipation.

Casey glanced over and saw that William had found an unclaimed blood bound who he had positioned in front of his body. It made her sick to see him rubbing against the woman and fondling her breasts all the while his eyes were on Marcus and Carrie.

The blood was beginning to control Marcus. It demanded to allow his Pure nature to take over. It reminded him it was his right and that Casey had accepted this fact. “Get on the bed.” He growled looking over at Casey.

She crawled up next to them without hesitation.

Marcus rolled over on to his side. His fingers began to tweak Carrie’s nipples. Casey was kneeling on the other side of the girl waiting for orders.

The Pure blood could not longer be denied. “Use your beautiful mouth on her.” He ground out.

Casey started to move towards Carrie’s breast but his hand pushed her head down. Knowing what he wanted Casey crawled between Carrie’s legs. Using her fingers she parted her lips then as Marcus watched her tongue darted out to tease her swollen nub. Carrie’s hips bucked towards Casey’s mouth as she cried out in ecstasy. Marcus crooned. “That’s it. Enjoy the feeling.” Still watching Casey’s mouth pleasuring Carrie he bit into his arm and held it over Carrie’s mouth. She latched on to it greedily drinking deep.

Casey knew his eyes were on her. She looked up and their eyes met. Boldly she sat up but before he could comment she thrust a finger deep into Carrie.

Marcus smiled, “Yes, make her cum.”

Ignoring the sounds she heard William making from across the room Casey continued to pump her finger in and out of Carrie’s wet, hot, hole.

Knowing she’d taken enough he pulled his arm away. He had just begun to lift it to his mouth when Casey grabbed it with her other hand. She pulled it to her mouth and licked the wound. Marcus groaned. Then releasing his arm she slid her hand down his body. Marcus’s fingers shook as he undid his trousers. He moaned when Casey snaked her hand inside the material to grasp his throbbing penis. Marcus fell back on the bed.

“Fuck yes. Make us both cum.” He yelled before turning his head and biting into Carrie’s shoulder, taking her blood to form their bond.

One more deep thrust into Carrie and the girl cried out as the orgasm tore through her body. Marcus felt Casey’s weight shit on the bed then felt both of her hands on him. Now she changed hands. The one wet with Carrie’s juices slid up and down his rod while the other cupped his balls.

“Fuck.” He screamed loudly a moment later when he had stopped drinking Carrie’s blood and felt his release coming. Casey felt it too. Her mouth took him in as the first shot of cum exploded. She sucked deeply taking in every last drop.

The only sound in the room was William’s grunting. He was still rubbing against the blood bound but obviously by this curses he hadn’t been satisfied.

Marcus sat up slowly. His topaz eyes ablaze as they looked into Casey’s.

“Release her.” He said in a deep voice while nodding towards Carrie. “Now it is your turn.”

____________________________________________

“Gee.” Anna rushed towards him. She had been searching for him for several minutes. “You never came back to bed.” She sat down next to him on the front steps. Around them the darkness of night was like a blanket. “I was worried.”

“Sorry, Sugar.” He said softly. “I just needed some time to think.”

“What is wrong?” She asked slowly praying the reason she feared was not the cause of his distress.

He sighed, “Anna I know about Mikey.”

“Oh.” She said sadly. “I am so sorry.”

Anger filled him. “When I went to Sean I knew something was wrong but he wouldn’t tell me what. Fuck, I hate what I did.”

Anna understood. “You glamored him.”

“Yeah, I fuckin’ glamored him.” Gerard ground out. “I’ve never done that to him before.” He was filled with guilt. “Afterwords he cried because he’d told me.”

“Oh Gee.” Anna put her arm around him. “You did it because of Mikey. You had to know.”

“Fuck, I didn’t have to know. Wish I didn’t know.” He lowered his head.

Anna struggled with her thoughts for several minutes as she simply held Gerard tightly. Finally she made her decision and told him. “I called Jacob.” She whispered.

When he looked up his eyes were full of tears. “You told him about Mikey? Will he do anything?”

Her eyes now filled with tears. “I am not sure. Gee you have to remember that even if Jacob does go to Mikey if he feels it would be wrong to heal him he will not do it.”

“I know.” Gerard said softly. “I understand that but it’s just that according to what Annie heard Mikey was so excited about this new project and it’s such an important one."

Anna nodded, “Yes, I agree and I told Jacob about it.”

He leaned down to place his head on Anna’s lap. She gently stroked his hair.

“Even if by some miracle he does get healed it’s only a matter of time before he dies.” Gerard whispered. “Fuck, it’s so hard for me to accept Mikey is an old man.”

“Yes.” A tear rolled down her cheek. “But you must remember he’s been a very happy old man who has had a wonderful life.”

“I know.” He sobbed as Anna continued to stoke his hair and murmured words of comfort.

_____________________________________________

Annie was surprised to see Sean sitting at the kitchen table when she reached the bottom step of the back stairs. When he raised his head she knew by the look on his face something was terribly wrong.

“Sean?”

He remained silent until she reached the table and took a seat next to him. “Hey, Annie.”

“What’s wrong?” She asked reaching for his hand. “Can I help?”

“I’m okay.” He said slowly.

Annie shook her head, “No, you’re not. Tell me, what happened.”

“I told Gerard about Mikey.” He whispered.

“Oh no.” Annie didn’t understand, “Why?”

“Because of our deep bond he knew I was keeping something from him.” He looked down, “Damn it, I didn’t want to tell him but he made me.”

She was confused, “He made you?”

Sean simply nodded.

“Oh.” Annie said as realization hit her. “He glamored you.”

“He’s never done that to me before.” Sean whispered. “I…” His voice trailed off.

“You didn’t like it.”

Sean struggled to explain, “He and I are so close. I know he’s a Healer and I’m just his blood bound but tonight when he glamored me I saw a side of our relationship I don’t like. I guess that’s sorta stupid on my part, isn’t it?”

“No, it’s not stupid and I do understand.” Annie said softly. “I’m sorry. It’s my fault you were put in this position. If I hadn’t told you about Mikey this wouldn’t have happened.”

Seeing her distress he pushed aside his own feelings. “No, don’t think like that. I asked you and you told me.”

Tears appeared in her eyes. “But if I wasn’t here this wouldn’t be happening. I still have ties that are too close to their past. I should never have come here.”

“Don’t say that.” He said quickly and before he could stop himself he pulled her out of her chair settling her body on his lap. “I just can’t imagine you not being here.” He whispered his lips hovering over hers.

The kiss started gentle but soon the deep emotion they were both feeling changed that. Sean’s tongue darted out to tease her bottom lip. “Oh Annie.” He breathed against her lips. “Please.”

She slowly opened her mouth and their tongues met. Annie had never felt this overwhelming feeling before and it startled her yet she couldn’t stop. Her arms moved to circle his neck.

Sean couldn’t stop either. His arms pulled her closer. It had been so long since he’d held a woman like this. His body wanted more but his mind forced him to slow down. Gently he pulled back. “Sorry.” He whispered.

“Why?” Her eyes were wide and he saw her confusion.

“Don’t want you to think I’m just using you to make me forget my troubles.” He said softly.

“Is that what you are doing?” Her voice was small and scared.

Sean looked deeply into her eyes. “No, that’s not what this is about.”

Annie felt she could trust him with the truth. “Sean I’m scared about so many things. I don’t want to be sent away. I love Anna and the baby.” She paused, “And I don’t want to leave because of you.”

Her words made him smile, “You’re not going anywhere, Annie.”

“You would miss me?”

“Oh yes, believe me I would. I know we haven’t known each other for very long but I honestly feel a connection to you I’ve never felt before.” He sighed, “I’ve tried to ignore it.”

“Why?”

“Because you’re so young.” He admitted.

Annie smiled, “Sean you’re not that much older than me.”

“But what do I have to offer you?” He asked letting his fears speak.

“The only thing I need.” Annie said softly not needing to say the word. She could sense he understood.

He wanted so desperately to believe, “And that’s enough?"

“More than enough.” She whispered before pressing her lips to his.

_____________________________________________

When Jacob and Katherine reached the hospital the streets of New York were just coming alive with early morning traffic.

“I will be back shortly.” Katherine said before she leaned over to place a kiss on Jacob’s lips.

He nodded then watched as she made her way across the parking lot.

Katherine had chosen to wear clothing that made her look like a professional, even down to a long white lab coat. It was one of her favorite pieces of clothing she wore often when she and Jacob “played” doctor. Her hair was pulled back into a tight bun. Of course if questioned she would simply glamour the mortal into believing she was a doctor but the less she had to interact with the mortals around Mikey the better.

She quickly located his room and walked in. However she was shocked to see he was not alone. His wife was seated in a chair by the bed. The older woman, who had been dozing, came awake.

“Hello.” Alicia smiled seeing Katherine. So many different doctors had been in to check on Mikey that nothing seemed amiss.

Katherine smiled. “Good morning.” She neared the bed looking directly into Alicia’s eyes. “I am sure the cafeteria is open. Doesn’t a cup of coffee sound wonderful?”

Alicia nodded slowly. “Yes, but I hate to leave.”

Seeing the deep love in her eyes for her husband Katherine smiled, “There is nothing to worry about. Go and enjoy a cup of coffee. Your husband will be fine until you return.”

Slowly Alicia stood. “Yes, okay.” With that she left the room.

Katherine turned her attention to Mikey and saw that his eyes had opened.

“Good morning.” Katherine smiled nearing the bed. “How are you this morning?”

Mikey’s faded eyes met hers. “In a lot of pain.” He whispered.

For several minutes their eyes locked. Katherine had her answer.
Sign up to rate and review this story