Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Well hello there !

Born into Nixon I was raised in hell

by midnightblackparade 2 reviews

The third Chapter

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-10-12 - Updated: 2011-10-12 - 468 words

0Unrated
As I walked with Frank toward the student office I could hear the people talking, gossiping about the new girl why is it always like this? “here you go Megan the student office” he really is nice I hope he doesn’t think I’m weird “ do you want me to wait for you so I can walk you to your next lesson” awww how cute he really is lovely “ yes please Frank and thank you” I hug him and surprisingly he hugs back, he’s soo warm. I walk into the office where there’s an elderly women at the desk with her glasses at the tip of her nose.

“hi I’m Megan I’m new here I was told to come here to collect my timetable” “hmmmm okay” oh some ones a really snooty cow but I wouldn’t say that to her face or Would I?? “here you go there’s your timetable do you need to be shown around” hah “ no thank you” As I walk out of the student there is Frank but he’s not alone he’s with 2 other guys Oh god I hope there not hurting him like those dumbass jocks.


But no he’s laughing and looks like he’s having fun I’ll just walk straight past hoping that he doesn’t see me “Hey Megan come over here” oh shit shit shitity shit great i really don’t want to do this as i walk over to Frank i get this feeling that there judging me “
Guys this is Megan she’s new here and she the one that broke Josh’s nose”
i feel confused who’s josh “hi it’s nice to meet you and Frank who’s Josh?” He laughs why is he laughing “ he’s a jock that was going to shove me in a locker but you came in and went all Crazy ninja on his ass” hahah lol so im a ninja now.


“hi i’m Gerard , this is Mikey , Frank , Ray and Bob” wow they seem .... nice enough “ Hi i’m megan as frank’s already said its really nice to meet you” trying to be as nice as i can “ you to franks just gabbered on about you FRANK ELBOWS GEREARD Urmmm i mean he mentioned you and said we should be nice and now i can realise why do you want me to walk you too your lessons” Gerard says this soo fastly i cant feel myself nodding God megan whats wrong with you, as im walking to chemistry i can hear someone shouting my name but who could it be. I turn around as i do I get Hit in the face “aaahhh What the Fuck!” before i can say anything i pass out OH Shit !!
Sign up to rate and review this story