Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Scream

Read it and weap.

by sparkle_monster 0 reviews

Gerard finds out what Bandit has been hiding for two years, not through speech, but through writing.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-10-12 - Updated: 2011-10-12 - 1134 words

0Unrated
"Dad, please I would explain to you and I want to so bad, but I can't. I just can't." she said to me her voice shaking towards the end.
"Bee, how can you not tell me something like this, I need to-"
" I know you need to know, but I can't tell you, I can show you though, follow me if you please."
She walked into the house up the stairs and into her bedroom, she never let me in there. And I mean never.
Her room was dark, not an ounce of natural or artificial light was anywhere. Her dark wood floors were littered with cans of Rockstar and cigarette cartons. Any mirror in her room was either cracked or hidden away by a black sheet with a note that said "You don’t deserve to look at yourself today". Her black walls had little poems and song lyrics painted on them, dream catchers were sprawled about the wall above her bed. Seeing this sight, really made me miss my little girl.
"I can't say anything," I heard her whisper to herself as she knelt to reach under her bed. "he said nothing about reading"
She reached her skinny arm under her bed and pulled out an old Chuck Taylor shoe box, she tossed it over to me.
"If you pretty much want to know what's been going on for the last two years, read. If your week minded, set the box down and we'll move on with our lives" she said as she grabbed and old T Shirt and left her room, leaving the door cracked opened slightly, allowing a little bit of the florescent ,light from the hallway into her dark, almost menacing room.
Cautiously, I removed the top to the old, tattered shoe box and gasped of what laid inside. There had to be at least 100 papers in there, some were long notes, other were just scraps of paper with a few words on them. What disturbed me the most was the dried blood. Dried blood on almost every paper. Me being curious, I rummaged through all the papers. Just getting a brief count on how many there was when a came across something thing that shimmered in the ounce of light that entered her room. I carefully picked up the object, my hands trembling a bit. When I saw what is was I dropped it, my heart broke a little. It was the heart necklace I gave to her when she was born. On the front it said "Bandit Lee" on the back it had lyrics from one of my songs "Leave a dream where the fallout lies".
But I dropped it and squeezed my eyes shut, trying to forget what I just saw.
The sterling silver necklace was broke in half, one the sharp edges was dried blood.
It scared me because I knew what the broken necklace was used for and what the blood was from.
Shaking away those thoughts I grabbed the first paper I saw and walked over to her messy bed and sat down and started reading.

"Oh my god. Oh my fucking god. That didn't just happen. I feel so dirty, so worthless. Like a dirty fast food napkin just thrown out the window on a freeway having every single fifthly tire run over you for no reason, no reason at all. If that sick bastard didn't get my mother pregnant this wouldn't of had happen. He’s a manipulator. He's going to torture my family for years now. Thank fucking god he was smart this time and protected himself from me so I didn't tell. All though it didn't make any sense. He got my mother pregnant, forcing her to tell my father, causing him to go after me. No that possibly can't be right he loathes Gerard so she wants to make him suffer by hurting his daughter and love. I don't fucking know, I make no sense right now, I am just writing down everything that enters my mind right now. The markings. They hurt, at least they stopped bleeding a while ago, it just stings so much."
I put that down and picked up another.
"That sicko fuck should of just killed me. I can't stand to be around guys. Even my own father, without being scared. Today in the locker room during gym the girls saw the markings on my body and harassed me for it, thinking Bert was someone in the school who I was obsessed with and carved "Bert's Bitch" into me as some devil voodoo thing so he can fall in love with me. The things people say these days. Also, I can't stand looking at myself. I feel so dirty. I feel as if I can't be pretty anymore. I got rid of my black lush hair, that’s right. I just chopped it off to a short pixie cut. I threw away any feminine (spelling?) clothing item I owned with all my makeup. If I'm not pretty, no guy wants to be near me. Which is good."
And another.
"I can't fucking take it anymore. My dad is just trying to pry me open to see what’s wrong. I'm hurting him and Uncle Mikey. Even my Aunt Alicia, Uncle Ray and Frank and their wives as well. I probably haven't talked to them since that day. I just can't speak without wanting to scream it. I've been having these nightmares of him hurting me. Just worse this time. And every night it gets worse and worse and worse. I'm falling behind in school so bad I have to repeat my Senior year. I'm starting to rely on drugs and liquor and self-inflicted pain to release my stress and my depression. That explains the blood everywhere. I'm also starting to hear his voice in my head. Saying 'Keep it shut, or your dead". Its driving me fucking crazy. Will anyone noticed if I died?"
I felt hot tears well up in my eyes and slowly fall on my cheeks onto the papers in front of me. I can’t read anymore, not today at least. I put the lid back on the box and walked out of her room closing the door all the way.
"Happy now?" My daughter asked, standing at the edge of the long hallway.
I opened my mouth to say something but I didn't even know what, so I closed my mouth and just walked into my own room. After a long deep thought, I knew what I had to do.
I needed my revenge.
____________________________________________________________________________________
So yeah. This was supposed to be a one shot but a lot of you guys wanted to see what happens next so yeahh. I know it sucks, no need to rub it in.
Sign up to rate and review this story